XV. Trapped

"Cooking club?"

"Yes, cooking club! You and Jungkook should join! Hoseok, Jimin, and I are already in it, and this really handsome Hyung runs it too! It'll be fun!"

I figured that getting the two to join the same club with us would make it a lot easier to hook them up. I already know Jungkook will automatically join if Tae is in it, so now it all falls on Tae to join or not.

Taehyung's eyes sparkle, and he flashes a big smile, "Okay! I'll sign up after school today with Jungkook!" He was practically hopping up and down, excited to be in a club full of his friends. 

"Great!" I slap my hand on his shoulder and smile, "See you then! I got to go to class now."

"Bye!" He waved, and walked off to the direction of his class.

Then off to Homeroom we went. 

After I got to class, I dropped my things next to my desk and went to go sit on Hoseok's, "Hey~" 

He looked at me, eyebrows furrowed, "What's up with you? You seem extra happy." He pulled his things aside so i could have more room to sit.

"I don't know, this wing man thing is actually a lot more fun than I thought!"

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." He flashes a smile, and places his hand loosely on top of mine, "Any other plans you got?"

I quickly looked at the clock and saw we still had 20 minutes until class, "Here! I'll show you!" I jumped off of his desk and grabbed his hand, dragging him behind me as we ran to the courtyard. 

I stopped us at a medium sized storage room. "This is where the school keeps it's grains and spices for cooking."

Hoseok looked curiously at the building, clearly showing that he had no idea that this small building even existed.

"And~" I began, bringing us to the door and opening it, "I plan to have Taehyung and Jungkook go here to fetch us some things, but little do they know, I'll be following them."

We walk inside, the place a bit cramped because of the large amount of rice bags scattered through out.

"Are you going to trap them inside?"

I nod my head, happy he understands, "Yup! All we have to do is-"

A large bang is heard behind us as I turn around and see that the door is closed, with Hoseok's hand on the handle. 

"-close it... because the door can't be opened from the inside...HOSEOK!"

I screamed and ran to the door, jiggling the door knob and trying to open it, but it would not budge.

"Shit." Hoseok scratched his head, "I didn't know that that was how you were going to do it. I just thought there was a lock or something so I wanted to see..."

I sigh, and fall to the floor. "We're going to die." I groan, extremely stressed out.

"No we're not, I'm pretty sure someone's going to come by, right?" I could hear the fear looming in on his voice,

"No... they only come here once a week to get a new bag of rice, and they already got it this morning!" I scream,

Actually no, I was just lying, they come here every day after school, but i wanted to scare him a little bit more.

The fear is now clear on his face as he crouches on the ground and hides his face behind his knees, slowly swaying back and forth, "Oh god, we're going to die. And all we have to eat is dried grains. We don't even have any water to cook the rice in!"

I feel like drinking the water is more important than making rice, but whatever.

I crawl over and sit next to him, putting my arm around him and patting his head gently, really enjoying this scared Hoseok, "It'll be okay, I'm here." I whisper softly besides his ear. 

He lifts his head slowly, making contact with my eyes, "As long as it's you." There was a hint of vulnerability for a moment, and I could not take my eyes away from his as I finally realized just how far away we were from every one, and how the warmth I felt next to him made me feel so calm. I could see the out of placed strands on his head, the crook of his tie being uneven, an eye lash that was out of place, and the soft gloss that was on his eyes. I got to see all of these things because of how close we were. My eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips, an urge slowly taking over; a yearning. I could tell he felt the same, as his eyes narrowed, and his face drew closer to mine. The warmth of his breath was brushing against my lips, and I was afraid that he'd be able to hear how loud and fast my heart was beating. I felt his hand reach up and grab onto my arm, pulling me closer. Despite how hot I was feeling, I could feel the goose bumps rise all over my body. I could not understand this feeling, but it felt like...

"HOSEOK! JAE!"

A loud banging was heard from outside the storage room, causing me and Hoseok to pull away from each other quickly, despite no one being able to see what we were just about to do.

"HELLO? ARE YOU GUYS IN THERE?"

It was Jimin.

"Y-Yea!" I call out, getting up off of the ground and to the door, "Can you open this please?"

The door swung open and we saw a sweaty out of breath Jimin there. "The teacher was asking where you guys went, and I saw from the window that you two came over here."

He looked passed my shoulder, seeing Hoseok still sitting on the ground who was still looking into space, before looking back at me, "What were you guys doing here?"

I let out a soft laugh, embarrassed because of what happened, "We just wanted to check for some ingredients we needed for cooking club."

"Ohh.." Jimin said doubtfully, but asked no more. "Okay, let's just go now can we? The teacher is going to be pissed!"

I walk back to Hoseok and grab his hand, "Come on!"

This shook him out of la la land. He looked at me, and his cheeks became rosy instantly, "R-right." He got up off the ground, letting go of my hand and walking out.

I could not shake this aching feeling of disappointment from my chest.