20: Mine

so i feel like i've lost the plot with this story idk.  it's not as innocent as it used to be, and i feel bad when i upload a racy-ish chapter because i'm not sure if you guys like that or not -- since the reason you could be reading this is because this story didn't really have that stuff in it. idk.

and when isay lost the plot i actually don't mean lost the plot aha sorry. i know perfectly well what's going to happen i just feel like i've lost the vibe i had going before.

anyway, if you like chapters with a few adult themes and a bit of seductive louis, i think you may enjoy this

-----------------------------------

Three urgent knocks at the door caused me to abandon my breakfast and unwillingly make my way to the site to deal with whoever was pleading for my attention. My hair was still held up in the rushed bun I’d executed the previous night, and I wore a long and baggy pair of plaid pyjama pants paired with a tank top, but I honestly couldn’t be arsed to make myself appear more presentable. With the hem of my pants grazing the floor I stomped my way over to the door, half to alert whoever stood impatiently behind it that I was coming, and half because I was kind of pissed that they’d forced me to leave my Crunchy Nut Clusters unattended.

            Through the foggy glass I made out the silhouette of a boy. I had a feeling I knew who it was. Suddenly, I wasn’t all too fussed at having my cereal neglected. I jerked the door open with eagerness, all traces of annoyance now diminished.

            Louis stood before me with dishevelled hair and wearing a school uniform which looked to be thrown on in a hurry. He was panting slightly, but that didn’t stop his eyes from brightening when they caught sight of me. He looked like one hot mess.

            “I did it.” he breathed, clutching onto the doorframe for support

            “Did what?”

            “I broke up with her.”

            He eyed me with an expectant expression; the corners of his lips curling upwards as he watched me mentally put the pieces together. He was mine. Louis Tomlinson, the boy who I’d watched run laps around the football field and sang alongside with at Grease rehearsals, was mine.

            The words sounded so good in my head. I could just imagine how amazing they’d sound out loud; Louis Tomlinson is my boyfriend.

            For a second or two, I couldn’t move. My body remained immobile while the words fathomed. And then, all of a sudden, I lurched myself forward. I forced myself onto him by springing off the ground and latching onto his torso. He was so taken aback by my leap that he nearly dropped me. His hands hurriedly found the small of my back and I tightened my legs around his torso a smidge to prevent me from falling. He laughed, causing his head to tilt back slightly. I merely smiled, as there were other things I’d much rather be doing.

            “Someone’s eager.” he commented between chuckles

            I didn’t waste a second by giving a verbal response. Instead, I positioned my hands at the sides of his head and bought our lips together. It was the first kiss we’d shared as a proper couple, and it was bloody amazing. I moved my hands through his already dishevelled hair as he ran his tongue along my bottom lip, begging for entrance.

            Boyfriend. Boyfriend. Boyfriend. I repeated in my mind as he entered my mouth and smiled into the kiss.

            I pulled away a minute later with swollen lips and lack of breath. Our foreheads and tips of our noses remained pressed against each other’s. I opened my eyes, and there were his icy blue irises, merely two inches away. Except the majority of his irises were black from his dilated pupils. I’d read somewhere that when you look at someone you like, your pupils grow bigger. Remembering that fact just further increased the grin I wore. This was real.