30: After

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson (The Bae)

So here's the final chapter. I'm really upset. No one talk to me. 

This is basically just fluff...and they kiss a lot. But there's stuff at the end which you kind of have to read, so. 

The song is Daylight by Matt And Kim becasue it's really upbeat and happy and I think it's a good song to end with.

Please, enjoy. And thank you from staying with me until this far. 

————————————-

"Louis," I breathed as he kissed his way up to my ear lobe.

            He let out a grunt in response, as if to say 'what', before continuing his kisses across my jaw. "We should probably get started." I suggested, referring to the fact that it was almost eight and we still hadn't put together an adequate dinner for the two of us.

            "Don't want to." Louis mumbled before covering my mouth with his and silencing any protests. I felt his hand travel down to my hip and ghost its way down my thigh, leaving a trail of goosebumps.

            "Okay then." I whispered against his lips, allowing myself to become consumed by him and his kiss. He produced a low hum in approval, then proceeded to deepen the kiss into something more passionate by tilting my head to angle which easily allowed him to slip his tongue inside.

            It had been a week since the wedding. My parents had been gone for three days already, off honeymooning in the Bahamas. Naturally, Louis and I took their absence for advantage.

            Louis was practically living here now; staying for the morning, afternoon, evening and night, only returning home if he was badly needed. It felt liberating, just being alone with my boyfriend all day. It seemed so adult and grown up; independent.

            I loved sharing the house with Louis. It meant waking up with his arm snaked around me, popping out to the shops with him when we felt like it and watching late night television with my head in his lap. We'd kiss each other goodbye as I headed off to my Tesco shift and Louis went down to the football pitch to coach one of the younger teams, and then come back home to each other like a proper couple.

            I decided that I wouldn't mind the prospect of sharing a flat with Louis later in life, if we managed to still be together after uni, that is. I kept fantasising over the idea of us renting a cheap London flat and eating takeaway dinners every night, Louis coming home from his job as a drama teacher and me coming home from whatever career I end up choosing with my Geography degree (because it's still a useful subject, thank you very much).

            These past few days had bought us privacy. Intimacy. And I became so excited at the thought of this possibly turning permanent.

            It meant Louis and I could be intimate with each other whenever we desired. So spontaneous make out sessions in the stairway were now a regular occurrence. Well, spontaneous make out sessions anywhere, really. The couch, the kitchen counter, the wall, even the floor. And it was rare for us to hesitate from going all the way, meaning that my bedroom had now become the most common area in the house.

            I was dressed in only a camisole and my underpants, and Louis wore only a pair of basketball shorts with nothing underneath, as far as I was concerned. Despite our minimal clothing we'd earlier been fixed on keeping things affectionate, just as sweet kisses and happy giggles, but now it appeared as if things were heating up.

            Louis moaned, adding fuel to the fire and making me kiss back with added force. I'd snaked my arms behind his neck by now, coaxing him closer and tangling my fingers in the hair at his nape. I arched my back, pressing my body flush against his. I wanted to feel his touch everywhere, not just at the white hot points we were connected at.