Chapter 7 *edited*

The rest of the day went pretty good. We made camp about a mile ahead of our goal. They took me and Zeke over to two trees in the middle of camp and tied us to them sitting down. I am tied loose enough that if something happens I can get out and fight. So that is how it went for 3 weeks.

On the first day of the 4th week we made it to the Pass. It takes about 3 hours to go through on horse and about six on foot. We are taking the horses through of coarse. "Jay can you untie me? We are going through bandit territory and I don't have a good feeling." I say calmly.

Jay comes over and unties me. So I found out that all the knights here didn't want to keep me tied so I didn't make it any harder on them and I always allowed it. They even let me keep my weapons. Once I am free of my restraints I take back Idol's reins. 

He shakes his mane out as if he were saying finally. We continue on and I can see the bandits watching us. If I wasn't so good at hunting, hiding, and tracking myself I never would have seen them. Jay seems to be watching them as well.

The other knights seem to either be unaware of them or they know they are there and are watching carefully. The bandit's are only shadowing us. "Lula don't let the bandit's find you either. If they attack don't come out unless it is to save a life." I tell her. "OK but if you are going to be in danger I am going to come out and help you." She said.

We continue on and when we are almost clear of the danger zone about 20 bandits hop out. It seems like they let the scouts pass with out any trouble. The group behind us is too far to do anything to help us. 

The bandit looks us over and smiles when his eyes land on me, Zeke, and Zen. Well if it is us he wants he isn't going to get us. "I want you to hand over valuables and the prisoners." He says in a gruff voice. 

I stand in my saddle. "You know who I am don't you? No, well let me fill you in I am Luna Shadowsky." I said. That seems to catch them off guard and they gulp. "Now unless you want hurt I suggest you get away from us and leave us alone." I say calmly pulling out my bow and taking aim.

They all run for the hills. I smile and sit back down. After folding up my bow and hanging it on my belt. Jay comes over and I hold my hands by the horn of the saddle for him to tie them there. He only laughs. "Me and the boys have been talking. We are going to leave you untied and if we get in trouble we will say you didn't put up any of a fight and scared of bandits." He tells me.

I am beaming. Jay takes Zeke's horse and then has Zeke follow him. I stay close to Jay though. Jay walks in the front, Zeke is right behind him, and I take up the rear. The rest of the knights have formed a circle around us.

We continue like this for about 2 weeks until the castle comes into view. It is huge and the kingdom gets its name from the castle for it has tons of ruby's embedded into it making the castle seem to glow in the morning light.

Idol is tired from the long walk behind us. So when he sees the castle that put's an extra hop in his step and he picks up speed a little bit. It takes us a full day to get to the castle. Traveling in this kingdom is hard going.

You have mountains and rocky roads. It doesn't help that my village is one of the farthest ones from the castle. When we are going threw town a lot of people stopped to stare at us. Especially me. Not many girls can shoot a bow much less wield a sword.

When we are finally through town and in the castle court yard the dungeon master himself is there to greet us. "Where are the prisoners. I have real restraints for them not some flabby rope." He looks around at us but only finds Zeke tied down.

"Where is the other prisoner. Don't tell me he got away." The dungeon master says. I dismount and hold my hands forward. "I would be the other prisoner. I am Luna Shadowsky one of the top fighters from my village." I say. The dungeon master raises his eyes.

"I am Leo Jailer. My family has been the dungeon masters for as long as anyone can remember. I am going to let you go without restraints meaning as your father was the king's right-hand man when they were young." Leo told me.

I nod and go and help the men get Zeke down. He fight's a little and shouts curses at the men that hurt him. In the end though we got him in the hand cuffs. We follow Leo and he leads us through so many hallways I lose track of my surrounding's.

Then finally we reach the thrown room. There is the king only a boy my age with an older man sitting behind him. I am guessing that the old man is King Po. The King on the thrown must then be King Alex.

When we are stopped I get down on one knee as my father taught me to do. I also bow my head for good measure. Zeke follows my lead and copies me to the best of his abilities from the restraints not allowing him to mirror me perfectly.

"You may rise dragon riders." King Po says. My eyes go wide. How did they know? I hear Zen being rolled in. I raise along with Zeke. "Want to tell me why only one of you are in restraints?" King Alex said.

"I am Luna Shadowsky. Adopted daughter of Mason Sky. I put up no fight and help the escort get away from bandits. Now may I ask you a question?" I ask them. King Alex nods. "How do you know what I am?" I ask.

He laughed. "Well you aren't as mean as the other's to him and you don't look at him harshly. Also a little of your mark is showing from under your sleeve." He said with a laugh. I look down and sure enough there it is. The tip of the dragon's nose is peeking from under my sleeve.

I don't even bother pulling the sleeve down. It is pointless they already know. "So Luna where is your dragon." King Po asked me. I don't answer. "Lula what do we do? I am not going to give away your whereabouts's." I say to her.

"I have the answer." I wait for a moment. King Po is getting impatient with my silence. "I know what the power we share is. It is...

A/N

Word Count: 1185

What is the power they share going to be? I know what it is. I am so not spoiling this! As always please COMMENT.