Chapter 15

I really hope that my own personal power is one that I can use for fighting. "We need to get moving. This many dragons in one place is going to get some attention." I say in a loud voice. Everyone looks at me and then there dragon's. Then they look at the rather small village to the left. Well my message got through to them.

We all hopped onto our dragons and they took off. No one looked back and no one seemed to disagree with me being the leader. I almost laughed. A year ago if you would have told me that I would become the leader of a group of rogue dragon riders, I would have laughed in your face.

Sky seems to be thinking something funny for he is smiling. I still need to find what my last power is for I am the only one who doesn't know both there powers. This is a little frustrating I admitted but hey I will get it eventually.

Once we get back to Owl Eye I plan to talk to Sky about our feelings. I think I might be falling for him but I don't know if he is returning my feelings or not. Oh well if it goes bad I can turn invisible if needed.

We fly for a few more hours before going down to camp out that night. We may have dragons and can travel farther about 2 times faster then people on the open plain but we will be camping at least to more night. Just to make sure everyone in the group it trust worthy. 

"Sky can we talk?" I ask him. Midnight had been talking to me and she had in the end convinced me to not hold out. He nods. "Yeah I have been meaning to talk with you to. There just hasn't been much time." He said.

I nod. We walk off a little ways away while everyone else is working on setting up a small fire and my real dad went off to check to make sure that everyone is settling down for the night while he also puts up a few traps in case anyone saw us on the way here. 

"So I have been meaning to talk with you in private for a good while now." Sky starts. I hold up a hand. Something isn't right. "Alvaro go away you little sneak." I say. Alvaro seems to come out of no where and wonders off. The look on Sky's face is priceless. 

"I have been meaning to talk with you also." I say slowly and easily.  "Well Shadow, you see... I may have.. sorta....falleninlovewithyou." he says slowly and then in a rush. So fast I couldn't understand him. "Say that again for me? I didn't catch it." I say innocently.

He sighs like I am the biggest pain in the world. "I have fallen in love with you..." Sky said slow enough that I can understand this time. I smile. "That is good. As I was going to tell you the same thing." I say with a smirk. 

Sky glares at me and sighs seeing as I am not going to ask him the question. "Shadow will you be my girlfriend?" He says as his face turns red. I smile and act like I am thinking it over. "Well I think... Yes I will." I say.

Sky sighs in relief to happy to be mad at me. So now we have a new problem to add to all of the other ones. "WHEN and HOW are we going to tell the others?" I ask as I emphasize on the when and how.

"That is going to be the fun part." Sky says with a smile. I get the feeling that this isn't going to end well. "What do you have in mind? The more it surprises them the better." I say with an evil glint in my eye.

We spend the next few minutes talking about The Plan. We work out all the details and how fast we are going to need to run after we get it over with. We make it back to camp and sit by the fire that someone started while we were gone. 

Drake came and sat right in between me and Sky. Perfect just as we thought he would do. Sofia, Stella and Clawdet are sitting across from us. The dragons are just scattered around behind us. Through Blaze and Zen are right behind us. 

"So how did your little talk go?" Drake asked as causally as he could. "Well it would have been better it you hadn't sent a little spy to try and over hear us." I say sweetly. Sky glanced at me in front of my dad. 

Sky then stood up and walked over to me. He kissed my forehead and I stood up, jumped onto the log (struggles of short people) and kissed him on the forehead. I hear some people stiffing a gasp. "Drake me and Sky are dating now. That is what you missed." I say and run for Blaze.

Sky is hot on my tail and Drake on his. The only problem is Alvaro is running beside Drake and Drake got on his back. I turn invisible and get on Blaze. She then takes to the sky with Zen and Sky hot on our heels. 

Blaze swooped down and is now flying right under Zen. Sky jumps off Zen and onto Blaze. "Blaze you good?" I ask her with worry. She has only ever carried me and Sky is a little heavily built. "I am fine. Don't worry. I won't be able to go for very long though." She said as she swoops up and away from Zen.

I let a giggle escape me and Sky looks at me and Blaze who is now smiling. Quickly I check to make sure Drake is not flying after us. He isn't he is chasing Zen. "So how long until he realizes that I am with you and not Zen?" Sky asked as we land in the meadow and hang out under some trees.

"He seemed pretty determined to get you so I am guessing about another half hour." I say as Zen swoops up and avoids crashing into Alvaro. Drake is standing on his back yelling. The suit of armor that we had already attached to Zen is still on his back somehow. 

"So we are safe for now?" Sky said as he watched them dive bomb the land and they swoop back up. "I am safe no matter what. You are the one that needs to worry." I say. "I am suddenly regretting telling them." Sky mumbles under his breath.

We walk over to Blaze and lean against each other while leaning our backs against Blaze. She covers us with her wing and her natural body heat keeps us nice and warm. We continue to watch Drake chase Zen around the sky cursing and yelling about how his 'little girl' isn't allowed to date. I roll my eyes at that one.

Eventually Zen tires and lands. Drake follows suit and dismounts off of Alvaro. Drake then walks over to Zen and tires to get at the armor on his back which he still thinks is Sky. Zen moves and doesn't allow Drake to get to close. This continues for a few minutes until Alvaro gets annoyed and pins Zen. Drake then realized he had been tricked. 

His eyes scan the clearing and they completely skip over us as Blaze had turned invisible making us invisible as well. We could even see through Blaze's wing but no one could see us. Drake starts yelling and shouting again. Me and Sky fall asleep leaning against each other and Drake yelling threats of what he is going to do if we don't come out.

A/N

Word Count: 1307

So this is the next chapter. I had writer's block for a while but I got through it. Sky and Shadow are finally dating. Now what about the dragon's? Drake is now acting like an over protective father. I thought that was pretty funny.