Chapter 16

His eyes scan the clearing and they completely skip over us as Blaze had turned invisible making us invisible as well. We could even see through Blaze's wing but no one could see us. Drake starts yelling and shouting again. Me and Sky fall asleep leaning against each other and Drake yelling threats of what he is going to do if we don't come out.

Some time in the middle of the night Blaze had become visible which meant that Drake found us. All three of us cuddling. To say he was mad would be an understatement. Drake was livid. "Hi. How was your night?" I ask sweetly. 

"You are in so much trouble. And YOU!" He says turning to Sky. "Why wouldn't you talk to me first! She is MY DAUGHTER and you didn't even have the guts to ask me first!" Drake started going off.

Then I interrupted. "Drake you are not my dad. You are only my biological father. You are a trainer to me first and not a dad." I say standing up. Sky stands up with me. "I did ask Mason and he was fine with it and seeing as he is the one who raised her..." Sky said trailing off.

Drake stomps off mad. Well he should have raised me instead of just giving me away to Mason. "Sorry Sky. You know I hope you have good survival instincts." I say causally. Sky looks at me and back to Drake where Drake is giving Sky death glares while sharpening his dagger.

Sky looks at me and then Drake. "You won't let him kill me will you?" Sky said nervously. "Nah. I can beat Drake to a pulp if I want to. I always have been able to and I always will be able to." I say sweetly. It is true but Drake more than likely learned a few mew tricks and I don't think I can beat Alvaro. Blaze wouldn't be able to either.

"Well are we going home tonight or tomorrow?" Sky asks me.  "Tomorrow. I really don't want to take someone we can't trust there. Drake wouldn't betray me. It is Sofia I am worried about." I say. Stella is to little to understand and she was saved by us.

"Yeah I get an odd vibe off her. I don't really want to bring her to our secret place. I don't really want to bring anyone there." Sky says. I only smile. "Don't worry I know every inch of that base and there are secrets there that you don't know about. I will show you our new secret place when we get there." I say sweetly. Sky only shakes his head at me.

"I really should have known that you wouldn't tell me all of the secrets there." Sky said. I also know that he was looking for them. He just doesn't know that I know this.  "Yeah and you still won't get to know them all. Although there is a secret chamber in between our rooms. We can hide out in there." I say.

He is happy now. I walk off to help pick up the camp. We need to make sure that there are as few signs as possible that we had been here. "Drake you cover our tracks. Sofia pack up anything that we have with us. Stella make sure Clawdet goes to the bathroom and you better go as well." I say as I take charge. 

Soon the camp is gone and the meadow almost looks untouched. There isn't much we can do about some of the deeper dragon tracks. Cough Alvaro and Drake cough. Soon we are ready to head out. I really want to find my second power soon. 

"Last one in the sky is a rotten troll's lunch!" I yell as I hurry to get air born first. Blaze is quick though and we make it up first. Sky is the last one off the ground though. I nudge Blaze and we fly side by side at the front of the group. 

"When we get back we are going to need to get some of the saddles that are in the cave fitted to the grown dragons." I yell to Sky over the wind. "That would be a good idea. Zen to. He isn't going to grow very much more. 

Yeah Sky's birthday is in another month. It is going to be a year since the first time we met in 2 months. "Fine I should have a saddle for you." I say. Well I do. We fly for the next couple hours. No one has noticed that we are making a giant loop. 

Tomorrow night I am going home. I honestly can't wait. "Blaze we are going to be home by nightfall tomorrow!" I say. Blaze laughs at me. "Yes I know. Oh and I have something to tell you. Two somethings actually." Blaze said with a bit of mischief in her voice.

"Well what is it? You can't just say that and not tell me?" I say with excitement. "Well first me and Zen are in human terms dating. Just like you and Sky." Blaze said. "That is great!" I say happily. "Yes I know. Now the second thing is...You are the leader of the Dragon Riders and so you can create mind links between Dragon Riders. You will have this ability for the rest of your life." Blaze said.

"Well life is about to get interesting." I say smugly. Blaze wobbles in her flight and I almost fall off her back. "How tired are you?" I ask her with great concern.  "I have good endurance but I am finding that I am in need of a break." She said. 

"Sky don't react to this I will explain later and we are landing. Help me look for a spot to land." I say carefully to Sky. "How is this possible and there is a spot to land" Sky said taking the lead. Signalling to the rest that we will be landing we start to go down. 

We all land in the meadow. Drake is still being as mean as possible to Sky and I have saved Sky's life on two different occasions just today. The sad part is that Sky doesn't even know. The next listen I am going to teach him is how not to die from Drake.

That is going to take a while. Sky has no idea that Drake is out to get him and so he keeps going near him. I am about to walk over to Sky but Drake threw a dagger at him. I lunge forward and hold my hand out. I am too far away though. The dagger is hurtling towards Sky.

Sure his gift would protect him but that isn't what my mind was telling me at that moment. My outstretched hand had a burst of a blinding light that knocked the dagger off coarse. Blaze starts to jump around happy. I am only shocked. My second gift makes it so I can control and apparently generate lightning. 

A/N

Word Count: 1183

So that is the next chapter. I finally said what her power is. There is also a bigger problem. Drake just threw a dagger at Sky! How is she going to react to that once the shock wears off? How is Drake going to fend off his angry daughter? So many question. You will all have to wait until the next chapter.