Chapter 12

I look at her and shake my head. She sighs and pushes Stella and Claw behind her. She then puts her right arm in my hand. I pull her sleeve up and there on her arm rests the mark of a dragon.

She snatches her hand back and gets ready to attack. I hold my hands up and bring my left to my right arm. I pull my sleeve up and show her my mark. She gasps and starts mumbling about how she thought she was the last one left.

Sky held his arm behind his back and looked at me and back to Stella's mother. I elbowed him and he sighed. He then showed his arm to Stella's mother and she was beaming in happiness. "My name is Sofia. We are going to have to move now. If you could find my mark someone else will be able to to." She said.

I nod and we got a move one. We mad it down the stairs where Stella started talking to the owner of the inn. Just as she was walking back to us some bounty hunters came in with there weapons drawn.

"No one move. Everyone is going to show us there right arm." The leader of the group said. There are only three of them but they must be highly trained. Everyone started to move but the guy on the right held his bow even tighter.

"We will call you up but the groups you are sitting in." The leader said. We sat on the floor. This isn't unusual. It is just most of the time they don't have there weapons drawn. They must now that we are here.

They went to group after group and since we are in the very back they came to us last. They were looking at us and then they check Stella first. I am not sure why I mean she is clearly not 14 years of age.

They then move to Sky. They grab his arm and Sky struggles to get out of it. They push his sleeve up and they then saw the mark. One of the men tackled him and tied his hands behind his back and his feet together.

The other guy raises his bow and readies himself to shoot us if we tried any thing. Sofia has pushed Stella behind her. They go over to her and tackle her. I grab Stella and push her behind me. 

They have tied up Sofia now to. I draw my sword and hold it in front of me while defending Stella and Clawdet.  The leader laughs. "You really think that you can wield a sword? Well news flash you won't be able to. The only female I have met who can wield a sword is Luna Shadowsky." The guy said.

Well that would explain a few things. They guy looks me in the eyes and frowns. I have dueled him before. Yes a tournament a few years ago. He seems to remember also as he backs up. I started dueling at the age of five.

He steps forward to test the waters and I go rigged. I am ready to defend the child behind me. With a glance at Stella he turns to me. "Lets make a deal. You show me your arm and I will let the child be." He said.

I smile. There is a loop hole that he left me. "Deal. What is going to happen to my friends though?" I ask him. He looks at me. We are going back to the castle. We should be there in a few hours.

I show him my left arm and he looks at me. "I showed you my arm." I say. He glared at me and sighed. He then thought it would be a good idea to put Sky at sword point. I slowly put my sword away and held my hands up.

He walks over to me and pulls my sleeve up to show my mark. 'Blaze we are in some trouble over here.' I say to my dragon. One of the men keep a sword at Sky's neck as they tie me up as well.

He goes to Stella and gently grabs hold of her arm. She struggles and I can see that the man is trying to not hurt her but he still is. "Get away from her now." I growl out. He looks at me and shakes his head. 

One of the other men come over and pick up Sofia. Then the other picks up Sky. They carry them outside to the back of a jail cell on wheels. They put them in and come back for me. I fight as hard as I can but I can't reach my weapons and they took my sword which was in it's sheath so it didn't hurt them.

My bow is hidden on me but I still can't reach it. I also can't reach the dagger I keep hidden on me. I see the lead man come out with Stella. She is crying and holding onto Clawdet. Clawdet on the other hand is hissing at the man that is holding onto Stella.

I get put into the back of the cage and am now tied to one side of the bars. Sofia is tied to the back bars farthest from the door and Sky is tied across from me. They must have knocked him out.

I can feel the anger burning in the pit of my stomach. They start the short trip to the castle and they stop in the forest on a trail. The leader came in and looked at each and everyone of us. "Where are your dragon's? We can do this the easy way or the hard way it doesn't matter to me." He said.

I shook my head and refused to talk. Sky is still knocked out and Sofia is doing the same as me. He sighs and brings his sword up to Sky's neck. 'Lula what are we going to do? I can't get out of these ropes and he is going to hurt Sky if we don't turn you in.' I say. 

'I am just going to turn myself in. Zen is doing the same along with Azul. She is Sofia's dragon.' Lula told me. 'No Blaze don't you dare do i-' I was cut of from the three dragon's stepping out into the open.

Zen is as big as an elephant. Azul is blue as the Sky and just a little smaller then a house. She is full grown considering that Sofia is 29 years of age. Last I look at Blaze. She is a little bit bigger then a horse and can breath fire but that isn't going to help us.

"You have us and our dragons. Now why don't you tell us your name?" I ask him. I can't keep calling him the leader for the rest of the time with him. He sighs and looks at me. "I am Blake. The black hair is Jason and the other is his twin Tyson." He said. Blake looked at me.

"Now you know are names it is only fair that you tell us your's." Tyson said while wheeling in a cage for one of the dragons. Jason is wheeling in another and there is a smaller cage that could hold a dog. 

Blake stepped out and started yelling orders. Sky is still knocked out, Sofia is struggling just like me, and little Stella is tied to the seat of the carriage with Clawdet tied to her. I watch as the dragons get put in there cages. Azul in the smallest after she went into her cat sized shift or what ever it's called. Zen went into the biggest cage and Blaze into the smallest. The dragons all have chains around there snouts to stop them from burning them alive.

I have stopped struggling and hold my head low in defeat. I know when I am defeated and I need to save my energy to come up with an escape plan and get back to Owl Eye. There is only one thing I know for sure. I have no idea how to get everyone out of this alive.

A/N

Word Count: 1362

To updates in one day! I wrote this whole chapter in under 3 hours. Right now I am pretty proud of myself. If you are ever bored or looking for something to do. On google look up gypsy vanner horses.