Chapter 10 *edited*

When he opens his mouth to say something I will never forget it and what the reactions of his other bandits. This was a life changing thing to know. Even Lula looked taken back. What he said was this...

"Guys I don't think we want to do anything rash. No one is to make another move unless Shadow says." The leader said. I think he had a secret message hidden safely in his words. I look around and I find Zeke to my side with the one who tied us up in a choke hold.

When I counted the men in front of me I can only count several of them. That means there is one that is missing. 'Lula you are right behind me right? I need you to watch our backs. We have a guy missing.' I ask her. 'Already on it. Can I breath fire on him if I find him. I think I have figured it out.' Lula said back.

'If you want to try it then go for it.' I said. She is bouncing around happily in my head now. "So where did the last man go?" I ask calmly while moving my sword on his neck a little. A man in the back said "He had to use the bushes." 

I smirked. They must not know that I spent a whole summer living with a vigilantly and can understand some bandit code talk. 'Lula he is in the bushes somewhere. I think behind us.' I say. 'I can smell him. Don't worry I will have this taken care of in a moment.' Lula tells me.

I smirk. The men all gulp and look around nervously. I hear Lula jump into the bushes suddenly and a very girly scream. Some of the other men let out screams to. "I think it would be in your best interest to let us go." I say calmly.

"Fine you can go. Just know that it is not only us who know about the bounty on your heads Shadow and what ever your name is boy." He said. I smiled. "My name is Sky Thunderbolt and it would do you good to remember it." Zeke said.

"When I let you guys go, you are going to walk away and we are going to just disappear. If I see you trying to follow us I will not hesitate to attack you on sight. Do we have a deal?" I ask the leader. "Yes we do just remember the warning that I gave you." He said.

(heads up from the author. I will be using there rider names from now on. I might use there old names every now and again but that will be it.)

With that I released him and Sky did the same to the guy he was holding hostage I run and turn invisible like I was a ghost. I turn around and smile at there shocked faces. Zen comes flying down and grabs Sky.

Me and Lula are running back to the village so that Stella won't worry about us. I think Lula told Zen to do that. I am a little surprised that Sky didn't scream or anything. Zen disappears over a hill and where I am guessing lands.

Me and Lula run to that hill and there they are. We turn visible and Sky jumps. "A little warning would be nice. You just got us caught and then I am the one that had to guess at what the plan was only to find out that you never had one and were just doing the thing you thought was best on the spur of the moment." He almost yelled.

I shrug. "Well it worked didn't it? I don't see why you are complaining." I say sweetly. Sky walks over to Zen and bangs his head into his side. Zen grunts and sends a fire ball his way. "Next time just attack. We have the skills and we could have gotten away easily if you hadn't done that." Sky said. I don't think he is going to drop the subject.

"Well we couldn't let Stella get hurt and if we had attacked they would have gone strait for her. We are very skilled but we wouldn't have been able to keep all of them away from her." I say. If he keeps this up I think I will turn invisible and keep going to Stella's. 

He sighs. "Zen what did I tell you. I can't tell her that." Sky said. 'Lula do you know what Zen wants Sky to tell me?' I ask. Lula starts laughing and I have a feeling she knows what is Zen is trying to get Sky to tell me.

Why am I the only one who doesn't know. 'Shadow I think you should tell Sky how you feel about him.' Lula said. I think I now have a good idea what Zen is trying to get Sky to say. He must secretly....

Word Count: 833

Sorry for the chapter coming short but I wanted some ideas and thoughts about what should happen. I mean I have some ideas but I want to put something new and unheard of in this book to make it better.