Chapter 8 *edited*

'I have the answer.' I wait for a moment. King Po is getting impatient with my silence. 'I know what the power we share is...

It's invisibility.' Lula said to me. I smile. King Po looks at me like I am nuts. I see the guards on the rails above me aim there bows. I raise my hands slowly. 'Lula how do I do that?' I ask her. 'You just think of being invisible and it will happen.' She said.

 I look up at Po then I say one simple word "Bye". I think of me going invisible to everyone but Zeke. It must happen because no one can seem to find me but Zeke. He smiles and doesn't say a thing.

King Po suddenly stands up and starts yelling "Where is she I want her found! Bring her to me now!" King Alex is laughing his head of. He can still see me because I am allowing it. The thing is they can see right through me. 

I am like a few lines. You can see my clothing's lines and the lines of where my arms and other body parts are but only if I allow it. They can also see my facial features. By this point everyone is running around and trying to find me. Almost everyone leaves the room but King Alex, Zen Zeke and myself.

"It is safe to show yourself to everyone Luna." Alex tells me. I become visible to everyone now. Zeke is grumbling about how cool my power is. "How mad do you think your father is going to be?" I ask. Alex shrugs.

"Depends on how long it takes to find you. Although I have a feeling that you three are going to be long gone before then. I have nothing against the Rider's and I am trying to bring them back. I am only a pupate on the thrown and my father is pulling the strings." He says. 

"Follow me and here is the key for your friends there." Alex says tossing me the keys. I catch them and unlock Zeke and then Zen. Alex walks behind the thrown and there is a hidden passage way.

I hand him the key's back when I walk by. "Thank you Alex. We are going to try and save as many as we can. We will get in touch and meet up. We need to overthrow your father." I said. He nods and then I walk through. I wait for Zeke a few feet away. 

The tunnel is pitch black and I am going to need him to carry me. I can hear Zeke and Alex talking. Zeke says "She is my girl." I hear Alex start laughing. "Yes I know. Otherwise I would have kissed her." He says.

Zeke grumbles something I can't make out and then suddenly I feel him scoop me up bridle style. I laugh and lightly pouch his chest. A few minutes later it is light enough for me to be able to see.

Zeke puts me down and I walk out. We are on the edge of the forest behind the castle. Lula is here waiting for us. I run up and hug her. "Lula we found our shared power!" I yell. We are jumping up and down. Zeke and Zen frown. We look at them. 

"I was hoping that was only Luna's power not your shared one." Zeke said. He looks like he is about to cry. His training just got a lot harder. "Well I guess we are heading back to Owl Eye." I say sweetly. 

He nods and we are on are way back. 'Luna Zen just told me that he thinks he is big enough to carry Zen in the air.' Lula tells me with some excitement. I laugh. "Zen go for it but don't hurt yourself." I say. 

Zeke looks at me and gulps. Zen then picks him up kitten style again and takes of into the air. They go pretty high and soon Zen looks like a cloud and Zeke looks like a weird bird. 'Lula if you want to you can join them up there.' I said.

She looks at me and shakes her head. 'No I have a feeling you are going to want me around when you find your own power. I know what it is but I am not telling you. That would ruin the surprise on your face when you get it.' Lula told me.

I grumble some things to myself about how my dragon acts to much like me and other things of the sort. That only gets her to let out a dragon laugh. I can almost here Zeke screaming from up there.

Oh wait Zen is diving down and Zeke is on his back screaming. I laugh and go invisible. Lula stays visible though. Zen hits the ground right in front of us and gets ready to attack something. 'Lula what is going on?' I ask pulling out my bow.

The nice thing about my power is anything on me stays invisible with me. My bow is invisible but I can see the outline of it. I pull it back and the arrow appears. I listen to the rustling in the bush and suddenly a little girl comes out.

She is holding this little kitten like her life depended on it. She sees Zeke and Zen and runs to them. I folded my bow back up and then reappeared. The little girl nearly jumped out of her skin.

I kneel down so that I am eye level with her. "Hey what has you so scared?" I ask her. She is still shaking. "There chasing me." She said. I don't get time to ask her who because just then some boys come out of the woods. 

They have clubs and rope which I am guessing was for the girl. The boy's stop dead when they see us. 'Luna change your name. We don't want people to know that you are a rider.' Lula tells me. 

I look at the boys and push the little girl gently behind me. I then pull out my sword. Lula appears beside me and growls. Zeke has his sword out and at the ready also. "If you boys know what is good for you you won't hurt this girl again." I say in a dangerously low voice.

I am glaring hard enough to make a full grown man fall to his knees and cry. The group of boys turn tail and ran as fast as there feet can take them. I put my sword away and turn back to the little girl.

"What is your name Honey?." I ask the little girl. I am talking to her the way an adult would and I have a name that I am going to call my dragon rider name at the ready. "My name is Stella. This is Clawdet. She is a tiger kitten. I found her and tried to help her but then those boys wanted her as a pet and they are mean to animals. I can't take care of her any more. Please can you take care of her? What is your name any way." She said.

I was a little lost from how much she said and how fast she said it but I got it pretty quickly. "Yes we can take care of her. I am Shadow Lightingbolt and a dragon rider." I say. I had that name picked out for a while now.

She nods and hands Claw to me. Then she turns back to the village. "Stella do you think that you can get to your village all right? These woods would be perfect for bandits." I asked her. She looks at me and back at the small trail that would lead her to her village.

'Lula can you hide and follow us? Tell Zen that he needs to hide also please. I don't want Stella talking about you and then us getting caught again.' I tell her. 'Already done.' is all she said. I look over at her and I can only see her outline. I love my dragon.

A/N

Word Count: 1366

Another chapter is up. So I have more of this book planed then any other book I have ever written. So as always please COMMENT!!