club's

i woke up to my clock. it was 4:00 am. "ugghhh" i was not ready to wake up, but if i wanted to get everything done i would have to get up now. i swung my legs of the pillow filled bed, i should probably eat something first. (i have this thing where im only hungry once a day. so i only eat once or twice) i went into the kitchen and brought out some bacon (you can change it) and turned on the stove. after making and eating it i was craving to draw, so i went in my room and took out my sketchbook. before i started drawing, i looked at the clock, 4:57. i have plenty of time. i started sketching some bunny like creatures, there pretty cute.

after a little sketching for a bit i looked back at the clock 5:20. 'well time to do the rest' i went to get ready, after checking out what clothes i have, i decided to go in a (F/C) sweater that had droopy, long, sleeves and reached half way to my knees (the rest you can decide). to be honest the sleeves where that long that it was longer then my arms, but that is more comfortable. i walked out of my room to get ready

------time skip------

it's finally 8:30, i had started wondering if i had woken up to early. i started leaving my house. luckily it isn't a full day, so i just have to pick a club and then i can leave, so i don't have to do to much socialising, although im still not looking forward to having to be in a gym full of teen's.

as i walk into the school i can see people walking into the gym, i sigh as i walk in as well. now its just to pick. i looked from the doors at what clubs i could see, from here i could see art, cooking, gaming, swimming, football, basketball and what i think is music.

i had no idea what to pick, but i was definitely not going to pick football and basketball, i do not have a high stamina, and i was definitely not going to go any closer so seeing other clubs was not an option. "hey (Y/N)!!" i almost jumped out of my skin after someone greeted me from behind. i quickly turned around to find pallet with pompom's (is that how you spell it?)

i was kinda surprised that he had got behind me with out me noticing, but i was quick to catch my self. "h-hi" i gave him a shy smile "hey!what club are you gonna join?!!" he tilted his head to the side. i kept avoiding eye contact "i don't really know, i haven't really looked around" he seamed to smile wider after i said that "that's no problem!! i can show you the club's so you can decide!!"

he started dragging me towards where the clubs where set up. after he had shown me most of the clubs i had finally decided on a club and left for home.

------time skip to your home------

i was laying on a pile of pillows in the middle of my living room, watching my favorite show. i had my sketchbook laying on the floor by my side. 'i should probably worry about how meany pillows i have' i had been letting my mind wonder when i noticed i still hadn't gotten groceries. i looked at the clock, it was 2:00 pm. 'well guess i have time' i got up and went to the grocery store.

when i got there i got all the necessary stuff and started looking around. i decided to get some chips and soda. i really didn't know what to buy other then that.

after i was done in the store i went straight home. 'what if i get pet?' some of the most random things pop into my head and no matter what i couldn't understand where any of them came from.

when i finally get back to my house i put all the stuff away and let myself fall onto my bed. i looked at the clock, 4:00 i guess i could take a nap.

(and you never woke up again)

jk. but i hope you enjoyed the chapter. i want the reader to decide the club you join, so if no one decides then im gonna do it myself (there's most likely no one reading this but still). so im gonna wait for a little til i make the next chapter.