to much talk

(since no one picked a club i guess i need to pick.)

i woke up and it was like 12:00 in the night. 'wow i guess i needed more sleep.' since i couldn't go back to sleep i turned on the TV hoping that there's something good on. and to my luck, there was nothing (i tricked you for a moment didn't i?) so i just turned it of and wen't in my room to get my laptop, maybe i can catch up on some steven universe (i love that show!!! sorry i'll stop)

------time skip to 5:00------

apparently i had been watching for a while because when i looked at the clock it was 5 and i needed to get ready if i wanted to do everything slowly, so i started (im actually supposed to get ready for school right now irl) after doing everything i made sure i had enough notepads just in case if it was a really stressful day, now you might be wondering why i need so many, i just like to scribble words into them. most people would see it as crazy but its actually to keep me from going crazy do to lack of talking i don't get things of my mind that often, so this is an alternative way of clearing my mind just a little bit. then i checked my schedule, i had nothing else to do so.

first i had PE.... o great. then i had history, lunch, math and finally the club i picked, art.well isn't that just great, everything that stresses me in a day (story of my life) i sighed and put back my schedule and put on my backpack. i put on my headphones and picked a song, while i did that i checked the clock 7:34 well i can start walking now. i was completely distracted by the music that i didn't see when someone was about to crash into me. leading me to fall, when i looked up at ho had knocked into me i was not weary happy to see it was the skeleton from the cafeteria 'pj' i but on a scowl as i started getting up "hey!! watch i-" i stopped mid sentence when he saw it was me. a smirk made its way on his face "heh, i knew you'd fall for me" it took me a little to get that he had made a pun, when i did i tried not to lough my butt of, key word tried. i almost fell back down from laughing.

pj seemed surprised at my sudden behavior. all he'd seen me do is avoid people and have a straight or stressed face. he smiled a little at this "o-ok that was -g-good i'll g-give you t-that" at least i wasn't as stressed as before. "well i try" he said while looking proud of getting me to lough. i actually agreed to walk with him to school, but i still wanted my personal space. as we got there i  went to my locker while he went to his. well time to go get killed by my own stamina.

------time skip to gym------

i just left the locker room and i am not excited, i already heard about the gym teacher and all of it is bad. i was not ready to get yelled at. i went to one of the bleacher and sat down, the girls where taking there time while only a few boy's where out. i was starting to get lost in my mind when the door slammed open. when i looked around everyone was out. 'how do i keep zoning out?' well that was a question for another time. right now i was kinda distracted by the fact that yet again

 right now i was kinda distracted by the fact that yet again

there's another skeleton. i had started wondering if there was a reason for that, like it was destined to be this many skeletons in the school but, eh what do i know its probably just a common monster. (see what i did there?)  "alright brats! 10 lap's!!" (im to lazy to add the glitching) i was kinda startled by the sudden shouting. i started jogging and i noticed that most of the girls where going as slow as snails. i was ahead of them and i was much less athletic. i still couldn't get ahead of the boys, i tried my best though. when i was done i had to use my hand to block most of the air, it was to cold and my sleeve made it a lot better. i hadn't noticed that pj was in this class till i looked at everyone. the girls where glaring at me, while the teachers expression was unreadable (eh, eh. get it? cuss your readin- ima stop) i will definitely need a water glass after this. after the air was a little less cold for me i took away my hand and just stood there, some of the others where catching there breath, "alright! where playing king dodgeball!!" (to anyone that doesn't know what game that is its where you pick a king he goes to the other side of the field and the field is split in four. so you have to watch your back and your front, when your shot out you go to the king where you can shot out the enemy team but you cant be shot, its like being out. when there's only one left on the main field there king goes in and gets the ball, the king also has two lives as soon as you shot all the people on the other main field you win. to confusing?) i was a little excited but at the same time i was not. i like the game but it was kinda exhausting. the hole class seemed to  split them self's into jocks and nerds, so obviously i went to the nerd side. pj seemed surprised but then he looked determined and but up a evil smirk. welp im dead.