it's going to be a ball

okay! this chapter is here because of my friend  Halloween_Madness

(for some reason the tag ain't working)

there the one that had the idea for this chapter and have been helping me on this.

I've been working so hard on this one,

you have no idea

I woke up to the sound of glass braking. I gave out a sigh, this did not surprise me. I'm pretty sure this has something to do with my cousin. this was something normal. but just in case, I should find some kind of weapon. as I arose from the giant pile I felt a giant wave of cold air hit me in the face. I had to resist just sinking back into the pile, which was way to hard but I did it. after looking up I was happy that I was in my room and not in the living room cuss if this was an intruder then he would have the upper hand. I quietly got out of  the pile of pillows and looked around my room for something as a weapon, eh who where you kidding you knew exactly what you where gonna use. I walked over to the closet and looked in the back for a katana. when I was done I walked out into the  hall with the katana ready to slice someone up. luckily there was no one there only a box on the floor along with a bunch of glass. I walked back into my room and got my phone and walked back down. I used the light from my phones camera to see the box more clearly. it only had a liable on the from saying (Y/N), I checked the clock on my phone to see the time.

'ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! ITS 1 IN THE NIGHT!!' I took a deep, long breath. this was way to much and he better have a good excuse for this. after calming down and looking at the damage it had done to my window, I decided I'd look at my mask for tonight, making sure I didn't step on the glass

 after calming down and looking at the damage it had done to my window, I decided I'd look at my mask for tonight, making sure I didn't step on the glass

It was amazing, but what caught my eye is there was something else in the box.

a dress? I only asked for a mask. after taking the dress out I noticed a note that had dropped to the ground. picking it up I read what was on it

-sup (Y/N)

we finished the mask and we thought we'd surprise you. we where in a rush so I just sent it early, hope you don't mind. but call me when it arrives, I'd like to talk to you it's really important.