hang....out?

i woke up to my clock once again. each time i do the sound annoys me even more. but i still get up i can't be late, ever. i got up to get ready. even though i wake up at four, i still just wanna get it over with so i don't need to watch the time.

i was just done brushing my teeth. i stated making myself some breakfast. do to me being extremely lazy i just went with some toast. and when i would be done the annoying taste of mint would be faded and not interfere with my snack.  as i waited for the bread to toast i started recounting everything that has happened this week.

i moved, went to a school full of skeletons, actually talked to someone and did the exact opposite of what i wanted. surprisingly i was ok with it, BUT it still had its flaws. like for one i still don't get enough personal space as i would want to, there are a lot of people that seem to ether hate me or mildly dislike me (*cough* cough* the girls) maybe it was just me being me but, its hard to imagine a thousand girls glaring at you. i was not excited for today i could just feel the glares coming.

i was brought out of thought by the toaster 'great this is one step closer to school. i took out the toast and but it on a plate. after i was done with breakfast i went into my room, i took a quick look at the time.

that's when i noticed.... its Saturday... 'GOD DA-' my thoughts where cut short by my phone going off. i looked to see what it was. since i never get texts i was a little surprised but hey who knows. when i looked i noticed that it was alphys.

(a-for alphys, r-for reader)

a-hey you wanna come hang out with me and fresh

what is this foreign language called hang out? (sorry couldn't help myself)

r-sure!

a-here i will send you the  address

i was quite relived to know that we weren't going to be outside, but still stressed since i was gonna be around people, who knows maybe i'll have fun. but maybe i'll just make a fool of myself. it got about a thousand times more stressed for me. why'd i say yes??!?!

i got myself ready to go we where gonna meet up at 12:00. why she called at 5 in the morning is beyond me. did she also wake up this early, probably not. as there was still a long while til i had to go meet them so i just sat down in a pile of pillows in the kitchen and tried not to freakout  (yes there is even a pile in the kitchen. what can i say its comfortable) the pillows helped but did nothing to make it go away. i gave out a sigh as i put a clock for 11 and buried myself in the pillows. this way i could get some well needed rest

------time skip------

yet again i woke up to the clock, i got up remembering that i was going to meet up with alphys and fresh. i got up and brushed my hair, witch was a total mess from all the pillows. (i love how i can keep righting pillow. i will find an excuse one day to right a book where all the pages just say pillows)

i got my stuff witch consisted of a notepad and pencils plus all the necessary stuff. now its just to walk out the door and go not make a fool of myself.

this is not gonna go well

yay another chapter.....yeah i was in such a rush making this. im going to school in one hour and i have been righting since 4 at night...i did it!!! (its 6:30 and i need to go get ready) i might update today if i have time. until then enjoy this cliff hanger. bye bye *leaves you at the cliff*