C H A P T E R | S E V E N

"EXCUSE ME, MA'AM, but there's someone here requesting to see a Hermione Granger." The requested girl looked up, surprised.

     "That's me," she said. "Who's here?"

     "A Mr. Potter, Ms. Granger." Hermione smiled.

     "I'm coming." She followed the secretary out of the room.

     Hermione stepped out of the dining hall where her family had been eating breakfast. She strode briskly down the corridor into the lobby, where a certain black-haired man with a lightning shaped scar.

     "Hermione," he greeted, smiling warmly. "How's the reunion coming along?"

     The witch sighed. "It could be going better." She stared at the wall, remembering the events of the previous day. Shaking her head slightly to step out of her reverie, she looked up and grinned at her best friend. "It's nice to see you Harry. But why are you here?"

     "Well, Ginny wanted a weekend away, and I told her we could go, you know how she's been lately, so she booked the hotel and everything, and we end up here and the Kingston Hotel. Draco had told me that your family thing was here, so I thought I'd say hey." Harry and Ginny had been married for a few months now.

     "Where's Ginny?" asked Hermione.

     "She ran to the bathroom." Hermione nodded.

     A couple moments later, Ginny ran into the lobby, saw Hermione, and tackled her with a hug.

     "Hermione!" squealed Ginny. "Oh, I know that you're at a reunion, but you and Drake must have some time this week that you can have lunch with me and Harry."

     Hermione laughed. "I'll talk to Draco and see if we can't find a time."

     Most of the Weasleys had taken Hermione's side after she and Ron's breakup, and were angry at Ron for cheating on Hermione. The only one who hadn't sided with Hermione was Percy Weasley, who had somehow thought that Ron was perfectly justified in wanting some attention with Hermione being gone for so long.

     Snapping herself out of her thoughts, Hermione brought her friends down to the dinner hall to introduce them to her family.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling does. I do not own Twilight, Stephanie Meyer does. I do not own Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan does.