C H A P T E R | F I F T E E N

HERMIONE LOOKED BACK at the hotel with a sigh, lugging the last of her bags into the trunk of her parents' car. The reunion was officially over, and she had never figured out what Annabeth was, nor what she had meant when she said that the Greek gods were real.

     She did, however, confirm that the Cullens were vampires, having cornered them and forced the truth out of them, threatening to hex them. The whole affair wasn't that exciting, though, seeing as though Edward had literally just said, "Yeah, we're vampires," and then asked her to leave so as to not awaken Renesmee. They didn't even question her about being a witch!

     Now it was time to leave, and she didn't know anything relatively new about her step-cousin. Not knowing something was an experience new and exceptionally unpleasant for Hermione. She sighed again, not even aware that she did it.

     Draco looked at her curiously.

     "What?" asked Hermione.

     "This is the fifty-seventh time you've sighed since you left your room this morning. Seriously, I've counted," he states, perplexed.

     Hermione sighed, yet again. "I'm just... frustrated, I guess."

     "About what?" Hermione stared at him. She had completely forgotten to fill him in on Annabeth and her Yankee cap and her conversation about gods.

     She shook her head and said, "Tell you later."

     Just then, a harassed-looking Kingsley Shacklebolt ran into the Kingston Hotel parking lot, having apparated into an alley around the corner.

     "Kingsley?" asked Hermione. She and him were on first-name basis. She was his assistant, after all. "What's going on?"

     He stopped in front of her, panting. "Hermione, there's been a bit of trouble at the ministry!" he managed to get out.

     "What happened?" asked the now-worried witch.

     The minister looked at her, a strange gleam in his eyes. "What all do you know about Greek myths?"

End.

A/N: I just thought that I'd mention that this was my first ever fanfiction. Thank you so much to everyone who took their time to read this! Writing is my passion, and I honestly didn't believe I'd get a single read or vote, but you guys read this and voted and commented, and I am just so completely grateful to every single one of you.

Keep Calm & Read On, my fellow bookworms!