Julius Wins

In the car ride to the police station I learned two gang members names, one of them was José and the other was Sam. We arrived at the police station Sam and José pulled me out of the car and walked me in along with everyone else.

"Hey Julius what you doing here, I thought you hated this place"? An officer noticed us walk in.

"I do, but I'm looking for the captain of this joint...uh....captain Sanders is it"? Julius replied.

"He's in his office, but only you can go in...oh and leave the gun". The officer replied. Julius, the officer and I walk into the captains office.

"Well,well,well...look who we have here. Good job Waltz". Captain Sanders exclaims as we sit down.

"So do I get my pay check"? Julius asks immediately.

"I would've have doubled it if you brought in all three but yes you do...we've been trying to catch you guys for months, we send out a gang leader and he gets it done in one day". Sanders pulls out a draw and puts down $5000 on the desk, it took Chris, Mick and I a month to get that much.

"I'll take Dom here from your hands and you get this, and again good job JC". Captain Sanders takes me and leads me to the police station jail which only had about five or six cells just for over night.

"You get two phone calls, two meals and a change of clothes before your trial in two days Miller". Sanders sternly speaks to me.

"Can I get one phone call now please"? I ask before he leaves.

He hands me a pay phone and leaves.

Quickly I call Chris and tell him what to do with the money.

"Chris, your there I know you saw what happened to me but you and Mick need to get all the money out of there and go to New Orleans like we planned, k". Anxiously explaining.

"We already did that, I've always had a emergency plan for the team in case something happens, I put all the money into a bank account I have in Russia, Mick and I are driving the van out of Florida and taking a flight to New Orleans after. We're sorry man we would come and bail you out but it's to risky. I'm sorry bud".

"It's ok, I was thinking about turning myself in anyway and or quitting, go on and lay on the low side for a while until I get out, I'm going to find a way in jail to make my sentence shorter k, then I'll call you guys. I've planned this out by myself if I ever got into this, it'll be fine".

"Hopefully your not to long, I'm sorry but I'm giving you 4-5 months before me and Mick head out to Las Vegas, if you don't make it out by then I'm giving you a max of 5-6 months before we head out of the country to Mexico then your lost Miller". Chris giving me a warning.

"I can deal with that ok, I got to go, my trial is in two days bye Chris". Ending the call.

I give the nearest guard back the pay phone and sit down on the bed and sulk.

"Dammit Miller, what will you do". Mumbling to myself.