Mr. Janitor

"Ok lads, you guys can all go back to your cells for the night". Officer Jones came out from reception and told us.

"First day on the job and its doing pretty good, in a couple weeks I'll have a few bucks in my pocket. Classic hard work isn't that bad". Criddler tells me as we walk back to cell 26 of wing A at Florida State Prison.

"Hey boys wait up"! Axel yells to us.

Me and Jax wait up for Axel to get to us before we go into the reception.

"Hey Abe we need to talk". Axel tells me just as we walk into reception. I tell Jax(Criddler) to go ahead, as he's taken away by officer Jones.

"Why does everyone call me Abe anyway"? I question Axel.

"I don't know but anyway we need to talk about getting out of here. Your guy Chris hired me to help you get out so I'm going to help ok. For the past month I've been inside and out of this place, I know how it works, who works what shift, Ive cleaned these hallways inside and out. Also I've already got $2,000 in my pocket".

Axel pulls out a giant wad of cash that he obviously hadn't taken out of his pockets when he went home.

"I can already tell your going to be a big help to me and my forming cre when we get out of here Mr. Janitor". I say while patting his back and a grin on my face.

I get escorted back to my cell by an officer to find Jax already asleep. I crawl into bed and start to doze off.

The next morning I slowly wake up to the now normal sounds of the jail. But im interrupted by yelling of an officer to order me out of my cell immediately.

"Get out here Miller right now"!

"Why, did I do something"? I question.

"Don't give me that attitude Miller, your gonna be late anyways, move, move, move"! The officer comes into my cell and grabs me by the arm and throws me against the wall as he detains me.

"What the f**** did I do, what's going on, I need answers now sir"! I scream.

"Shut up Abe, its 5:36am in the morning". The officer tells me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axel Roads( Mr. Janitor)- POV

After are day ended I saw Jax and Dom walking away so I yelled to them.

"Hey boys wait up"!

They both turn around before going into the reception.

"Hey Abe we need to talk anyway". Just as we both go reception Jax is taken away by a officer.

"Why does everyone call me Abe anyway"? Dom asks.

"I don't know but anyway we need to talk about getting out of here. Your guy Chris hired me to help you get out so I'm going to help ok. For the past month I've been inside and out of this place, I know how it works, who works what shift, I've cleaned these hallways inside and out. Also I've already got $2,000 in my pocket".

I pulled out a giant wad of cash from my pocket showing it to Dom.

"I can already tell your going to be a big help to me and my forming crew when we get out of here Mr. Janitor". Dom says with a big smile on his face while patting me on the back.

An officer then took Dom back to his cell in A wing. I checked out of the prison and headed home in my 1991 Porsche with a RWB kit. My car was black and purple. I got back to my apartment and made myself dinner then sat and watched tv on my couch. I ended up falling asleep and started having the most bizarre dreams.