Teams

'Chris and Mick must've done this, how could they I've only been in here for a week and a half'! Yelling at myself.

I slip the gun back under the bed and go and walk around the cell block. When theres nothing going on the prisoners cells stay open and we get to roam around like buffalo. I decide to sneak into other peoples cells and see what they have, I find shanks, bills, letters, everything and anything.

I scrummage through cell 45 and I find matches and weed.

"How the hell did this get in here"? Whispering out loud. I pick it up and look at it then stuff it in my pocket along with the matches.

"Hey Abe, what you doing in Titans cell"? A officer asks me.

"Sorry I thought this was mine, I got lost can you take me to my cell"?

The guard takes me back to cell 26 and I go sit on my bed.

Bbbbbbuuuuzzzzzzz!

"Free roam time over pigs, get back in your cells"! The captain yells from down below. All the cell doors close and the clock is at 8:02pm. Bed time.

"Jax still hasn't come back, hhhhhmmm"? Whispering as I lay on my bed.

Just as I say that a guard walks by and I scramble over to him.

"Hey, hey...have you seen Criddler anywhere"?

"Uh....no, he was talking with the warden earlier about something, he'll be back any minute". The officer finishes and walks away.

About five minutes later a buzz goes through the block and doors open, then I see the warden and Criddler walk up and towards my cell.

"Open on cell 26"!

"You two start tomorrow". The warden responds and walks away.

"Close on 26"!

I look at Criddler with a stare.

"What, you got something to say".

"Yea, you were gone for like two hours or more Cridd, what'd you say to the warden"! I calmly scream.

"I signed us up for P.I, were pretty much the maintenance crew around here. We get paid 25¢ an hour". He replied.

I sit back and clam down. There's silence for just a sec then a person from cell 25 says something.

"No mean to eves drop but did you say 25¢ an hour for doing maintence around here, thats a lot for this place". the voice says.

"Rex that you, from earlier today"? I ask as the voice sounds familiar.

"Ya, but can you do me a favor and try to sign me up for P.I crew. I need the money". Rex asks me from the other side of the wall.

"You think you can do that Cridd"? Looking at him sitting on the cell chair.

He gives me a nod of the head as a yes.

"Ya, we can try tweeter".