Inside The Prison: Part 1

Criddler leads me outside and past some of his other friends.

"So there aren't that many gangs in here but the guys that have there sleeves rapped around their wastes like to think they own the the gym area. Only way for you to workout is to prove yourself". Criddler explained as we walked over towards them.

"Hey, this areas ours boi". One of the men confronts us.

"Hold on Matt, this guy here is ok to go". Criddler points to me.

"If you say so, but only if he does three things....25 pulls ups, 5 times on the salmon ladder and arm wrestles the boss". Matt replies.

We both walk over to the pull up bar tell the person who's on it to scram and then I start. 5...10....15....20...25....30.

"Man that's, that's enough". Criddler exclaims.

"No, I always do 50 of every thing". Saying in between breathes.

After 50 of pulls ups I go to the salmon ladder, do 50 there and now onto arm wrestling with who every this 'boss' guy is.

"Hey boss we got an opponent". Matt shouts to a person playing cards. The man stands up and boy is he big.

We sit down at a table and grab hands. Matt puts his hand on top of ours.

"3...2....1". Matt lets go and we start.

Damn is this guy strong but I already knew I had this. See there's a technique to arm wrestling and I've figured it out. I slightly twist his hand and then boom, it's over. I won.

"Ya Dom"! Criddler yells and bro hugs me".

"Well, well, well, looks like you can work here with us". The boss says.

"I'm good for today man". Telling the boss and walking away.

Criddler shows me the rest of the prison yard that has bleachers, basketball courts, the gym, and some sheds with supplies in them for the guards to supply the prisoners when we work.

The buzzer sounds letting us know we go in. Slowly we all get in a single file line and walk towards the prison blocks we have been assigned to. As soon as we walk in to the prison I feel the cool, refreshing air.

"Looks like they got the AC fixed finally". Commenting to Criddler.

"Hey, be quiet scumbag"! A nearby officer yells towards me. I give him a glance back.

I walk to my cage and lay down on my bottom bunk exhausted from the heat. Criddler takes the chair from the desk we have in the cell and spins it around to sit in it backwards.

We sit in silence for a sec before Criddler starts talking.

"How'd you get in here"?

"I was in a group called 'The Aces', we robbed almost all the banks in the city and a lot of other bad things. Our last heist we had a total of around $1000,000,000 right before I got caught. Mick and Chris didn't get caught and we have this long plan and it involves me getting out of here in less than 6 months...how bout you"?

"I got in here for possession. I'm in here for 8 years".

"Well I do need some help getting out, you in"? Sitting up in excitement trying to make a deal with Criddler.

"Ya but they'll be after us for the rest of are lives if we get out man"! Criddler yells.

"Shhhhh, be quiet....now if you help me get out I will clear your record as soon as we get away. I have a plan to meet up with my guys when I get out, now I could turn into We.....what do you say Crid"? Asking him putting out my hand. He thinks for two minutes, then grabs my hand and shakes it.

"I'm in, when do we get started"?