Inside The Prison: Part 2

I explained the long plan to Criddler and he started drawing a map of the prison from above. Before he could finish the buzzer sounded for lunch. A guard comes around are cell row and makes sure we get up and to lunch. ' Tap, tap'. The guard gets to our cell and waits for us.

"Hey Jones". Criddler replies to his tap.

"Hey Jax, its beef stroganoff today with a side of rice and beans. So how's your new roomie here Dominic Miller"? Officer Jones asked.

"He good, we just discussing what are lives were like before we ended up here". Responded Criddler.

He leads us out of are cell and gathers up the rest of us. We get in a long line and grab a tray for each of us. The lunch person serves us a scoop of beans then the next gives us the rice and the third person gives us two scoops of beef stroganoff. There's a tub at the end of the line that has milk cartons in it for our drinks. Me and Criddler go find a table and start eating. The food is actual not bad for jail food but the rice was a tiny bit under cooked and the beans were a little to soft.

"So we wanna talk about how to get out"? Criddler asks.

That's a private conversation, but how'd you get the name Criddler anyway"? Taking a bite of stroganoff.

"Well...you it's a long story but it all started when I first arrived here. We had already been assigned are cells and I had just met my roomie, José Franchez. At the time I was a tiny person smaller than I am right now and he would force me to go around crawling in the vents and other missions. He told me how to never get caught and I would report to him what I found that day. He then started making me sneak around and listen to the c-os conversations and things. After a while a nickname came up for me as Criddler. I don't really know where it came from but it stuck. Some of the guards started calling me that after a little bit".

By the time Criddler finished the story we both had finished our lunches. We started talking about other nicknames and the history of this place. Then an idea came to me as the bell rang through the prison letting us go outside. When Criddler said he knew his way around the prison that could help me create a plan to escape quicker.

"Hey Cridd can I ask you what your full name is"?

"Yay, its Jaxson Lee Dominguez"?

"I think I just came up with a plan bud, and it involves you". whispering in Criddlers ear as I pat him on the back.

"Well if it involves me, then can we talk about it". Criddler yells as he catchs up to me.

My plan was just beginning.
----------------------------------------------------

Comment in the comment section about any ideas about the book.