Park Jimin; Spontanious

Jimins POV

I slipped on a hoodie and a pair of vans before carefully walking down the stairs, being careful not to make a sound. She was watching tv right now so hopefully it covered the small creaks that came from the old wood beneath my shoes.

As I reached the main floor I felt my heart rate increase, I don't really know why though, I wasn't doing any physical activity; and the concept of leaving the house at night wasn't really knew either... I dunno.

I got outside where the dark haired boy was sitting on a short stone bench in the garden his brown hair haloed by the soft light seen from my bedroom window.

"Hey" I said trying to sound nonchalant, not quite understanding why it didn't come naturally. His head shot up from where his hands held a purple lily from beside the small pond next to him.

"Oh hey" he said standing up. I looked around at the well kept garden.

"So why did you call me out... With rocks at that?" I shoved my hands deep into the hoodies pockets, forcing myself to make eye contact wit the boy.

"Well you told me to come to you if I ever want to talk- so here I am" he said with a tight smile, pulling the black hood of his hoodie over his hair. "Do you mind if we go somewhere else? Your aunt kinda scares me" I see where he comes from so I laughed coldly.

"Yeah, your right if she sees that I left I will starve" I said thinking back to her threat about taking meals away, I mean that was if I skipped confession but I think it is the same deal if not worse. Jungkook made his way to where the white gate to our picket fence creaked lightly in the cool night breeze. I was going to ask where we were going, but Jungkook beat me to it.

"Do you think Tae and Hoseok would be at the station?" He asked as we began walking down the street lamp lit road.

"I wouldn't put it past them" Honestly those two were everywhere. The other day I was buying groceries for my aunt and they were in the sweets aisle giggling at the name of a cookie. About a week ago I was walking home from confession and they were at the desolate park sitting on the rusting swing set with a Bluetooth speaker blasting old Girls Generation songs. There were many other events where I had seen them at random, so I was not doubting that they could be at the station right now doing god knows what.

"Do you wanna just walk around then?" Jungkook asked, awkwardly scuffing his feet along the pale grey pavement. I smiled, an idea surfacing in my mind.

"What's the nearest city to here?" I asked the idea bubbling vividly in my head, excitement already pounding in my veins.

"Um, Busan I guess?" He said looking at me with a confused glance with a cute little wrinkle between his eyebrows. I grinned.

"Where is the nearest train station? That actually functions I mean" he was still looking oddly at me, not knowing what I was planning bit still answered me.

"About a forty minute walk to the next town" he replied sceptically. I asked one last question.

"Do you have your wallet on you?" He nodded and no later than that I had grabbed his hoodie clad wrist and was dragging him to Main Street. The only street out of this miserable town.

"Jiminnn what are we doing?" He asked a little out of breath.

"We are going to the city for the night, I think we both need it" I replied confidently as we neared the border of town.

|•|•|•|

Within an hour we were on an old rickety Greyhound bus leading us into the city. Jungkook was practically shaking in his seat beside me. I suppose I could understand why, stupid me just went about this without even considering the consequences. Of course he would be nervous when his dad beats him for even asking a question, let alone sneaking away to the city at night without any permission in the slightest.

I sighed and leaned my head onto my head, only now considering the damage this could be causing. I felt a gentle weight fall onto my shoulder and looked up to the source of it. Jungkooks hand was resting gently on me, a look of concern lightly tainting his features.

"You okay?" He asked softly, his voice heard clearly over the soft rumblings of the bus's engine. I sighed and pulled my head out of my hands to look at his face which held a soft smile and concerned eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said, choosing to ignore the fact that this spontaneous trip could cost Jungkook a ton. I saw Jungkook look towards to darkened window once again.

"Oh. Okay"

The rest of the trip passed in silence.

As soon as the lights of Busan made way to our eyes I began to feel excitement radiating off of the boy beside me. I looked over at him to see his hands pressed against the window like a child, a look of amazement adorning his features.

"Have you never been to the city before?" I asked as his bunny like face was beginning to stretch into a grin.

"I have a few times, but never at night, daddy never let me go out at night" I felt a pang in my chest at the mention of his dad, but I decided to ignore it for the sake of having a good time.

"Well there is a first time for everything" I said as my eyes too, were starting to get lost in the cities light.

()()()

We stepped off our old rickety bus at a stop in the sketchy outskirts of town by an old motel that had scantily clad women standing in front with 6inch stilettos and sparkling short skirts.

"Let's get outta here" I said reaching over to where Jungkook was moments ago. But as I noticed he wasn't there I spun and saw him being dragged by a girl with dark hair, long legs, high heels and a sultry, lipstick covered smile.

I ran over to where the pair was and grabbed Jungkooks unoccupied arm.

"Jungkook let's-"

"Ooh, two boys is twice the fun" The prostitute spoke up, her voice like tinkling bells, earrings jangling with her every move.

"Sorry, we're not here to-" I attempted.

"Aw c'mon I will give you a discount because you're just so pretty" She said with a smile and a flutter of her fake eyelashes.

"What is wrong with it Jimin? She just wants to have some fun." I whipped my head over at the boy who had been silent this whole time.

Was he serious?

<><><>

Song recommendation
Lifted by CL