Jeon Jungkook; Home

I couldn't feel all that much. My back was numb, one of my arms were numb and my side still burned with pain. I wanted nothing more than to close my eyes and sleep for a few years. But a voice kept me from drifting off.

"Kookie are you okay? Where do you hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Jimins voice sounded echoey, like I was hearing it through a pipe... or underwater. But it was nice, calming even, I found myself smiling at the sound of his soft voice. He really is an angel. I wonder if god sent him just for me, to pull me from that hell I used to call home. 

"K-kookie can you hear me?" A slightly more panicked voice said. I tilted my head in its direction. My beautiful Jiminies face was tight with distress, his eyes glassy and hair dishevelled.

"I'm ok Jimin" I somehow croaked out.
"Thanks to you, I'm okay" I said before the grogginess that had been swirling in my mind finally took over and I succumbed to a dreamless sleep.

()()()

I woke up to a very bright room. I blinked a few times to come to the conclusion that I was in a hospital room. A quick glance to my right revealed a head of pink hair slumped onto the bed. I smiled softly at his figure, he looked so innocent like this. I reached up to let my hand twine with his pink locks, just to reassure myself that he was really there.
Jimin let out a little puff of air that made my heart soften before he sat up, hair stuck to the side of his face.

"Are you awake Jungkook ah?" He said groggily. I laughed. "I think so Jimin" and with that his eyes lit up. "I'm so happy you are okay I swear to god if something worse happened to you I was gonna go back to pass and- and-" I cut him off by pressing my fingers to his pretty lips. "Good thing nothing bad happened to me" I said softly, never wanting to return to Pass for any reason.
I was going to live out the rest of my days here in Busan with Jimin.

()()()

After the nurse had come in and cleared me to leave the hospital Jimin took me to a place he claimed to have made a somewhat sketchy sounding deal to get. It was a rickety apartment complex on the outskirts of the city with pealing paint and weird stains on the floor. Jimin had apologized profusely for the state of the place but I couldn't stop smiling when I first walked in with the thought that this place was ours, we could do whatever we want. We could say whatever we want and no one could tell us otherwise.

"Thank you so much Jimin" I said, spinning back to face him. He frowned.
"What for?"
"For helping me finally find somewhere to call home" I said, tears of joy starting to well up in the backs of my eyes. Jimin walked closer to me, his hand reaching out to touch my wrist.
"Jungkook I will help you with anything you need" With that said I pulled Jimin into a hug, an ugly sob bursting from my throat.

()()()

Days passed and my bruises were gone, walking didn't hurt and we finally had a bed. The past few days all I could think about was how much I wanted Jimin. Body and soul I needed him. He had been nothing but perfect to me ever since we got to Busan. He's made me meals, he's been searching for a job, he's rubbed my sore muscles. He's been perfect. And now I want to pay him back somehow. Though I really didn't have much to offer. I figured a proper first date was in order.
—-
"You can take your blindfold off now" I whispered into Jimins ear. He giggled and pulled the old necktie off of his face.
"Your so fucking dramatic Kookie" he said before looking at what I had transformed our living room into. I couldn't help smiling at his wide eyed expression. I had set up a little fort made of sheets and pillows and fairy lights.
"I love it Kookie" he said taking a few steps towards it, before rushing into the little teepee gesturing rapidly for me to follow so I did.
I collapsed into the small area on his lap giggling.
"Thanks for taking such good care of me this week" I said softly from on top of him. He smiled that perfect eye smile of his. I leaned in to kiss him, passionately and unrestrained for the first time ever. Our lips slided against each other as if they were both exactly where they were meant to be.
Jimin rolled over so he was on top of me but I wasn't having that today so I flipped back over, grabbing his wrists with my hands, pulling them over his head, putting him in his place for tonight. As our kisses grew more heated and my lips travelled down his neck to his regrettably clothed chest I could feel him hardening at my hip. My breath hitched from how new all of this was to me but for some reason I wasn't scared. This was something I wanted. I slid down to Jimins belt line. He looked down at me, his pink cheeks and swollen lips motivating me to unmask his thin leather belt before slowly undoing the buttons to his tight leather pants.
"You took care of me all week Jiminie, now it's my turn to take care of you" I said before gently sliding the tip of his member into my patted lips, I heard him gasp from above me, his soft hands flying to my hair, pulling at it. I was a little at a loss for what to do, I've watched porn like, twice... all the girls made it look so easy... how hard can it be?
I lick and suck and bob my head on repeat, gradually increasing the speed of my actions until Jimin is a writhing mess underneath me, I can feel that he will cum soon, so I put on a round of speed, his hands tugging at me harder than before, the moans streaming out of his mouth non stop now.
His hips jut deep into my throat as he erupts. I do one final lick of his shaft before swallowing. I crawl back up to Jimin who was still panting and lay down beside him.

"Holy fuck Jungkook, if this is what living with you is gonna be like I'm gonna have a hard time leaving the house" I laughed softly before snuggling into his shoulder and closing my eyes.

"I don't think I ever want to leave Jimin" I said softly.

"No, me neither Jungkook, I love you too much" I paused, coming to a conclusion about my feelings for the angel beside me.

"I love you too"

|•|•|•|

Song rec - Feels like we only go backwards by Tame Impala

Hehe suprise bitches it's been over a year👌 and I apolagize if this chappy had any plot holes, lowkey didn't feel like reading my whole book to write the last chap.... just let me know if u find anything and I'll be sure to fix it:)

IF

you are unsatisfied w the ending... I'm sorry:(