01

Taehyung perspective

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I had been in the hospital for months. My cancer had spread too far and without constant treatment i would have died in less that a week.

But really all the treatment could do was prolong the inevitable.

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up, i was in a bedroom i didn't recognize. My hand shot up to my head, my hair was there all of it.

I stood up after the sudden freaky realization, only to realize something else, i felt great, even heathy.

I practically jumped around the room before i started thinking again. I still didn't know where i was.

I decided to leave the bedroom and head into the living room. I stopped dead in my tracks when i saw a guy sitting down and staring at his phone.

I was about to run back to the room when he called out to me.

"Wait Taehyung"

I spun around looking at him confused, "How do you know my name," i said slowly sliding back towards the door.

I tripped over a table leg making me lose my balance, but before i could fall the mystery guy caught me.

As i regained my balance i looked to him, "Who are you?"

"Oh yeah, my names Jungkook and I'm an angel, nice to meet you."

I looked to him eyes wide, i mean sure he looked perfect but was he really an angel.

A thought soon came to my mind that made everything more clear.

From that piece of information i realized where i was and why i felt so great. I was dead and now I'm in heaven.

I sat down, that was a lot to take in at once. Jungkook sat besides me and comforted me.

When i was finally calming down Jungkook decided it was time to tell me more about where i was.

His descriptions were great and it made me excited to see my new world. He explained how life worked here, how everyone was happy and how angels and humans co-exist.

He also explained how this was my new house and how he was just here to help me settle in.

After he was finished explaining everything he wanted to he told me he had to get back to work and then he was gone.

I explored my new house a bit before heading outside. I was really looking forward to seeing what heaven looked like outside my room.