02

Taehyung perspective

As i stepped out of my house i was amazed. Every house was slightly different and their seemed to be an endless amount of them.

I slowly walked down the street looking at everything from the many gardens to the rainbow in the sky, that was perfectly sunny yet cloudy.

It was like a scene from a dream. Wherever you looked you could see big smiles on everyone's face.

There was everything fun you could ever want to do and you always could. I headed off to the arcade, i hadn't been able to go to one since i was diagnosed and my life was practically taken from me.

I somehow already knew the directions, it was like i knew where everything was even though i had never been here before.

I spent the entire day just playing games at the arcade, it was the most fun i had had in years. When it started to get late and everyone was leaving i decided to as well.

The night was beautiful, the moon shone brightly and the air was crisp, i slowly walked home as the stars began to shine through.

As i came upon my door i reluctantly walked in, i didn't want to leave the beautiful scenery.

When i was home i did a little more in depth exploring. The house was amazing, the couch was cloud comfy and there was anything you could want to eat.

I laid down on my bed and began trying to sleep.

Though the bed was comfy i couldn't sleep, i was too busy thinking about my family.

I couldn't help wondering how they were doing and i want to hope that they don't take my passing too hard, but I'm sure they will.

I know the way me just being ill affected them. I'm especially worried about Namjoon.

My big brother took it the hardest when i was diagnosed, i don't even want to know how he'll react to the news.

I also don't want to see them crying for me. It's beautiful here and I'm sure I'll be happier here than i ever was in the hospital. I hope they won't dwell on me too much and i hope to see them in the far future.