03

Taehyung perspective

I made my way to the place i knew Jungkook would be, he always spent his days off just sitting in the park watching everyone.

As i approached Jungkook i noticed Jimin with him. They were close as they were both Yoongi's most relied upon angels.

As i got close enough to hear them Jimin was running off, he looked to be in a hurry.

Jungkook waved at me as he noticed me, i waved back before smiling. Everyday off he got i would always come and hang out with him.

"Where's he going" i said as i looked in the direction Jimin went. "God calls" he said a smirk on his face.

"I thought it was his day off too."

"It is" Jungkook said showing no signs of elaborating. I dropped it before getting down to business, i had a couple things i wanted to ask Jungkook that i had wanted to ask for months.

So Jungkook i had a question, "why does everybody have a soulmate but i don't."

Jungkook's face almost immediately dropped and i knew that i probably didn't want to know the answer.

"Most people have a soulmate but... there are those who's soulmates were horrible people not allowed into heaven, and while it's not their fault they are also punished."

"What did mine do."

"Well I'd prefer not to say."

I said bye before walking away after learning that i didn't really feel like watching all of the couples in the park.

Jungkook perspective

I sat on the bench still thinking about Teahyung. This is why i hate having to be the one to welcome those without a soulmate.

I understand what it feels like to be lonely, to have no one. Every time i hear those questions and see their face it reminds me of myself.

And reminds me that i will always be alone, for angels are forbidden yet allowed to love.

Taehyung perspective

The next day i headed back to the park. I had gotten over the fact that I didn't have a soulmate, but being around Jungkook got rid of the loneliness.

As i approached Jungkook i stopped not to far away and just watched him. He was staring at all of the couples with the same face i gave them on my way home yesterday.

I realized something, Jungkook didn't have anyone either. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jungkook beckoning me over.

I didn't ask any questions about his love life, it would be rude, but i did have like a million of them. We just hung out like we would any other day.