05

Jimin perspective

I was just walking down the street when Taehyung walked up to me. He handed me a piece of paper and asked if i could give it to Jungkook.

The second i said yes he walked off not even saying hi or bye.

Taehyung and Jungkook had both been acting weird for a couple of days and i had a hunch about why, but neither would tell me.

I headed off to Jungkook's house, since he's started acting weird all of his free time is spent in his room.

I knocked on the door and about a minute later Jungkook answered, he let me in, his house was a mess.

I gave him the letter, he took it before quietly saying thank you and holing himself in his room. I straightened up his house a bit before leaving.

Jungkook perspective

As i noticed Taehyung's name on the letter Jimin gave me i took it to my room. I wanted to open it instantly in private.
____________________________________ 
Dear Jungkook,

I'm sorry about telling you my feelings i know now that it was cruel to tell you when it's a forbidden love.

But i felt like i had to, i had to try. Anyway you can just forget about it. If we can I'd still like to be friends but if we can't I'd understand.

If you still want to be friends come to the park at three tomorrow, I'll be waiting.

Sincerely, Taehyung
____________________________________

I tossed the letter down and grabbed a pen and paper.

I began writing a note of my own and then headed into the living room. I noticed that it was cleaner than before.

Jimin was always way too nice, i decided to continue cleaning, i also needed to do some laundry. There was so much to do before tomorrow.