07

Jimin perspective

It had been a couple months since Jungkook and Taehyung began going out. They were like any regular couple except that their love had to be hidden.

I'm happy for them they both seem so much happier, but at the same time I'm a bit jealous. It took Yoongi months to even acknowledge my confession and then a couple years to agree to date.

It's been quite a few years since we started dating, and I know he likes me and i love him but, it's not really like we are dating.

I understand that it has to be a secret but still, i wish he showed more of his feelings to me. Its like while trying to hide our love from everyone he hid it from me as well.

I know since he's god he has to keep up his image but I'm getting sick and tired of this it's worse for me then just being rejected.

I stormed into Yoongi's room, and began yelling, he was laying down in bed.

"I can't do this anymore i can't pretend that this is working, i want to break up."

"I mean if you really want to"

"Why! Why wont you try and resist, did you ever even love me! Why did you even agree to date me?"

At this point i was in tears Yoongi tried to put his hand on my shoulder but i yanked it away.

"It's not that i don't like you" he said softly "it's just i didn't think you actually cared for me."

"Why would i confess and date you if i didn't care for you?"

"When you started confessing to me you were new, i thought..i thought that you were just entranced by the allure of a  forbidden love."

Yoongi beckoned me over and i went, when i was close enough he whisked me up onto his lap.

He placed a kiss on my lips while strapping me down to him with one hand on my collar bone and the other on my waist.

I pushed into the kiss but he soon pulled away, causing me to whine a bit.

"Now that its like this i wont let you go even if you ask to break up, your mine now, he said tightening his grip."

Me and Yoongi spent the rest of the day how a couple would and i was happier than ever before.