09

Taehyung perspective

Our anniversary was coming up but i had no idea what to get Jungkook. I wanted it to be personal but everything of mine i only got recently.

I went from shop to shop and went through everything i had at home, i couldn't find anything.

I thought about making him something but i couldn't think of anything. Why was it so hard to think of a gift.

I was brushing my teeth in front of the bathroom mirror when i thought of what to get him. It was small but it meant a lot to me.

Jungkook perspective

Ever since the incident with Namjoon i have been keeping an eye on him as well as quite a few others.

I didn't tell Taehyung about it and he didn't pry but life has started looking better for him as he has met his soulmate.

A couple of times he has asked about his family and i told him i couldn't tell him because i didn't want him to know the truth.

The truth still isn't pretty but its getting better so i decided that i would show him.

Third person perspective

Taehyung and Jungkook were spending their anniversary together at the park. It had become somewhat of a symbol of their relationship.

It was the middle of winter but the weather was still sunny. They were having a picnic just sitting, eating and talking as the white clouds floated overhead.

They wanted to leave the presents for later and just spend the day relaxing.

When they got home Taehyung plopped down on the couch. I wish that it snowed here he said whining a bit.

"Go out back" Jungkook said confusing Taehyung.

As Taehyung walked up to the door he saw white snow falling from the sunny sky and yet it wasn't melting.

As he opened the door he was blasted with freezing cold air. He slowly walked out, it was a strange feeling watching snow fall on a sunny day.

Taehyung called Jungkook to the back door and when he was close enough he pelted him.

Jungkook cocked his head to the side before running out and making his own snowball and throwing it at Taehyung hitting him smack dab in the back of the head.

They continued the fight till Taehyung couldn't anymore, he was freezing.

He got a couple of layers of blankets and sat down in them on the couch. Jungkook decided this was the perfect time to give him his gift.

As he brought it out Taehyung began looking at him. He was confused, it was beautiful but at the same time it looked mysterious.

Jungkook explained that it peers into a person of choices memories. The only restrictions are they must be human and so should the user.

He also explained how it was made by Lucifer so that his demons who had possessed people could use them to cause chaos.

Taehyung knew from the descriptions he gave that this was his way of letting him see his family.

With his gift out of the way it was time for Jungkook's. Taehyung began taking off his right earring before handing it to Jungkook.

"I'm sure you already know but these earrings mean a lot to me i got them from my brother when i was diagnosed. These have been a pillar of hope in my life."

"You really mean a lot to me so i want you to have one, together we're a complete pair."

They kissed after exchanging gifts and then began watching tv together cuddling underneath the blankets that Taehyung brought out.