04

Taehyung perspective

It had almost been a year since i came to heaven. I knew from the calendar i made myself.

My unpleasant anniversary was coming up and to distract myself i decided to work towards one of my goals.

I headed to the park to hangout with Jungkook like usual.

After a little while  of just sitting together not talking i was able to gather up my courage and talk.

"Hey Jungkook remember when you said my soulmate isn't here because they did something horrible."

He just nodded his head he still didn't want to talk about it.

"Well, i don't think that's true, i think it's because someone was already here for me."

"What do you mean" he said looking at me confused.

I took a deep breath before answering, "i want to believe that your my soulmate and even though i know your not i still love you."

Jungkook was shook at what i said and i can understand why. All he said was i can't before running off.

I continued sitting on the bench where he used to be thinking about what i could have done differently and if it even would have mattered.

Jungkook perspective

I ran off when Taehyung suddenly confessed to me. I have thought about it, but i cant.

No matter what i can only see it ending horribly. Yet the forbidden love sounds so sweet.

I don't know anymore my mind is in turmoil. When i reached home i ran to my room and plopped down on my bed. Its where i always went when i wanted to think.

It feels as though I'm trapped by chains trying my hardest to reach out to Taehyung but my self restraint wont let me.