06

Taehyung perspective

I sat down on the same park bench that i always sat with Jungkook at. I came a little early, it was only 2:45. I waited and waited.

I knew it was stupid to think that he would want to still be friends. When it was 3:20 i decided that it was time to stop waiting.

As i got up i noticed a piece of paper on the ground next to the bench. I picked it up and was about to throw it away when i saw writing.

To: Taehyung

I opened the paper before beginning to read. The only thing that was written was "Meet me at the aquarium."

A slight glimmer of hope flicked through me that Jungkook was the one that put it there, but why.

I headed to the aquarium, i mean why not.

Third person perspective

Taehyung walked through the aquarium happily looking at the fish. It had been awhile and he really loved aquariums.

He got a bit sidetracked and stood staring at all the fish interact in one of the bigger aquariums. 

Jungkook leaned up against him back to back. "Don't move" he said as he felt Taehyung begin to turn around.

"We both know that this love is forbidden and we shouldn't do it, but we both want to still," Jungkook said now turning to face Taehyung, him following along.

"I want to try it" Jungkook said before hugging Taehyung.

Jungkook and Taehyung spent the rest of the day sort of on a date at the aquarium.

Jungkook walked Taehyung home and they talked on the way.

"How did you know i like aquariums" Taehyung asked as they walked down the street hand in hand.

"This is gonna sound creepy but, i know everything about you, I've watched every single one of your memories."

"Every..." Taehyung said his face now getting red.

As Jungkook saw Taehyung's face he knew exactly what he was thinking about, "yea" he said shyly.

They walked to his home silently only talking to say goodbye at the door.