10

Jungkook perspective

I walked up to Yoongi's room, i was going to report on the newest person i welcomed to heaven.

As i got closer i could tell that Yoongi was yelling. I like to think of it as investigating but i began eavesdropping.

As i listened i came to understand that the person he was yelling at was Jimin.

Jimin perspective

I nervously stood in front of Yoongi. I knew why the reconstruction happened but not how. It happened because of my mistake, i put Jin on the same plane that Namjoon was on.

I wasn't sure how to tell Yoongi so i just came out and said it. "It's my fault that the incident with Namjin happened, i accidentally put Jin on the same plane as Namjoon."

Yoongi just stood and stared at me for a second, i could tell he was mad. "What am i supposed to do? If you were just any angel i would take away your rights but your you. What should I do knowing that it's you. "

I just stood looking back at him.

"Tomorrow you and Jungkook are gonna pick them up and I'm gonna finish this, it will be over and no one has to know what happened."

Yoongi told me to leave him so i did. I felt bad about the corner i put Yoongi in but I'm glad he took it well.

Jungkook perspective

As i heard Yoongi tell Jimin to leave i ran off, i didn't want to be caught.

I decided to go home, i wouldn't be able to face Yoongi without adverting my eyes.

On the way home all that i could think about what i was gonna do with the magic mirror.

Taehyung checks it everyday and i don't want him knowing about this until it's over.