{when he gets jealous}

lip~ you were at a party and lip left to go get you both a drink

lip~ you were at a party and lip left to go get you both a drink. while he was gone you continued to dance, not caring what anyone thought. you felt two hands gripped your waist and spun around to see who it was.

"what's up, babe," a boy that looked a little bit older than you was standing infront of you with a big ass smirk on his face.

"hi...," you said awkwardly, looking around for lip.

"you come here alone tonight," the boy asked, slowly getting closer.

"nope, came here with my boyfriend," you said, as if to brag.

"i don't see him around anywhere," the boy shrugged. "i'm jason."

you smirked, crossing your arms, "y/n, but everyone calls me y/n/n."

"that's a pretty name. you wanna dance," as soon as he said that lip walked over and handed you his drink.

"who's this asshole," lip asked you, dangling a cigarette between his lips.

"lip, this is jason. jason, this is lip," you introduced them.

"nice to meet you, lip," the boy said, sarcastically.

lip chuckled, handed you his drink, and clocked the boy right in the nose.

"nice to meet you, too, jason."

ian~ you were in the gallagher's kitchen cooking dinner. you were making spaghetti and meatballs, mostly because that's the only thing you know how to make.

you began to make the sauce when lip walked in.

"hey, y/n, you look sexy in the apron," he said trying to flirt with you. you smirked as ian gave lip and death stare and wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer to him.

"fuck off, lip," he said, just before he kissed you softly on the lips.

carl~ gets jealous everyday on occasion. whenever a guy even looks at you with affection or lust, carl either a) cusses him out, b) beats their ass, or c) both. usually c.

mickey~ always gets jealous, no matter what, but he doesn't always like to show it.

you and ian got very close through these past few months and mickey has started to grow a little jealous.

one night, you invited ian over to watch a movie with you and mickey. you asked mickey to make the popcorn, and after several whines and groans, he finally did so. ian was already there and you guys were picking out a movie to watch.

while mickey was in the kitchen, he heard giggles coming from the couch.

"hey," he held. "the fuck is so funny?"

you both stopped laughing, "nothing, mick. jesus, don't get you panties in a twist," you told him.

mickey just rolled his eyes and grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave. he came back into the living room and sat down next to you.

you and ian were having a conversation just as the movie started. mickey started to get a little heated.

"will you both just shut the fuck up. the movie's starting," you turned to him and threw your hands up in defence. "how come you don't have conversations with me like that," mickey whispered, making sure that ian couldn't hear.

"are-are you jealous," you teased him. you couldn't help but grin.

"shut up," he said looking away and back at the tv. you kept a smirk on as you grabbed mickey cheeks, turning his head in your direction and smashed your lips to his.

"i love you, mick," you whispered in his ear after you pulled away.

"whatever, i love you, too," he turned back to the tv, trying not to look turned on. but it totally turned him on.

•••

a/n: hey guys idk if i like this. leave some requests!!