{carl imagine #1}

(part 1)

The final bell for school finally rang after a long 7 hours of learning shit you thought was pointless

After getting your stuff from your locker you started heading out the front doors. That's where you saw your bestfriend, Carl Gallagher, peering over the railing.

"Hey, Gallagher," you said, lightly slapping his arm.

"What's up," he breathed.

"Haven't talked to you in awhile. I heard about Nick, I'm sorry," you told him.

"Yeah, me too. I think I finally got Dom though," he quickly changed the subject.

"Who," you asked him, confused about what he was taking about.

"Dominique, I think I finally got her into me," he smirked.

"Oh," you mumbled under your breath. You tell Carl everything. But, one thing you haven't told him is how you truly feel about him. You like him, a lot. More than you should like your bestfriend. You've always wanted to tell him, but you you're too afraid of getting rejected and ruining your friendship.

"Good for you," you said, putting a fake smile on and beginning to walk away.

"Hey, wait," he stopped you, grabbing your arm. "What's the rush, huh?"

"Nothing, I just don't want to see where this conversation goes," you laughed sarcastically.

"Why, though?"

"I'd just rather talk about something else besides your lust for Dominique. I honestly don't know what you see in her," you answered truthfully.

"Damn, okay. Ain't gotta be like that, though," he put his hands in the air, letting go of your arm.

"Whatever," you rolled your eyes, and began to walk away again.

"But, seriously, what's your problem," he asked, walking next to you. You didn't really have another reason to now wanting to talk about Dominique besides the fact that you have feelings for Carl and whenever he talks about a hot chick, you become extremely jealous.

"I don't have one," you said with a little more attitude than you intended.

"Obviously you have one, just be fucking honest with me," Carl scoffed.

"You want me to be honest with you," you already regret what you're about to say. "I like you. More than a friend, more than a bestfriend. I have for awhile now. But, I never told you because I knew you'd never feel the same. It sucks when you talk about other girls and how hot they are. I'm finally done with it, I don't want to hear about how you've finally gotten the girl of your dreams."

You felt a weight lift off your chest after you let out those final words. Carl was taken aback by your words and you can tell he wants to say something. So, you quickly walked away. Afraid of his response.

"Y/n, wait," you heard him call after you, but you continued walking away without even glancing back.