{mickey imagine #1}

"Where's Mickey," you asked as your barged into the Milkovich household

"He's in his fuckin' room," Iggy answered, a mouthful of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You made a disgusted face at him and stormed into Mickey's room.

"What the fuck, m- Oh, Y/n," Mickey was sitting across the room on the edge of his bed, getting a blow job from one of his russian whores.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," you yelled. "I'm gone for an hour and you already got some russian whore on your dick. Oh, and not to mention while I was out I found 10 of these taped on store doors and windows." You held up a 'wanted' sign with a drawing of Mickey on the front. "What the fuck did you do this time, huh?!"

The russian whore was already out the room and Mickey already had his pants pulled up. He came closer to get a better view of the 'wanted' sign.

"What," he let out a fake laugh, but you knew he did something he shouldn't have.

"Don't play fucking stupid, Milkovich. What the fuck did you do," you said angrily, tears forming in your eyes. You can't let him go back to jail, not again.

"Fuck," he noticed the tears that were forming in your eyes and his face softened. "Someone we stole a moving truck from must've ratted us out, babe." You rolled your eyes at him.

"I told you not to do that shit. Why can't you find something legal to do Mickey, fuck," you half yelled at him.

"I'll try to find somethin', ight? I promise," he grabbed your neck, pulling you into a hug. Not long after the hug, your were both pulling off eachother's clothes, plopping ontop of the bed.

-

a/n: im sorry this sucks so bad 😭
but we reached 10k!! ty all sm for all of the support and for reading these preferences. i mever thought i would get 10 reads on this, let alone 10k! ilygsm!💜