{lip imagine #2}

Today was your first day at your new college

Today was your first day at your new college. Unfortunately, you're running 10 minutes late because your dumb ass alarm didn't go off.

You finally made it into school and ran through the doors of your first class.

"Ah, Ms. Y/l/n," the professor breathed once you had arrived. "Everyone, I'd like you to say hello to our new student, Y/f/n." You shyly waved to the whole class. "Please find a seat so we can get back to work." You quickly found a seat beside a boy with curly, dirty blonde hair and a pair of beautiful blue eyes. As the professor continued his lesson, you felt the boy's eyes on you. You turned and gave him a confused look.

"Hi," you said in more of a question.

"Hi, sorry," he said, quickly looking away.

"That's okay," you quietly chuckled. "I'm Y/n."

"Lip," the boy said.

"Lip? Is that short for something," you asked him.

"Well, if I told you the answer to that, I'd have to invite you back to my dorm," he smirked.

"Uh, okay," you laughed again.

"Philip," he said.

"So, what time," you asked, a cocky smirk planted on your face.

"Huh," he looked confused at first, but then finally caught on. "You free after class?" You nodded and then looked away, trying your hardest to pay attention to what the professor was saying.

-

a/n: this is shitty sorry