Obsidian

Jack's POV

   I stumbled off of the couch and slowly felt the feeling come back to my body. Every time Anti takes over my body, it always takes me a few minutes to fully regain control. It's extremely annoying. As I stood up, I saw a bolt of (f/c) enter the room. (y/n) stood in front of me, but it wasn't (y/n). She had bright, (f/c) eyes, and a wild smile.

   "Sean William McLoughlin," she said, "We meet at last." She stretched out her hand. I slowly shook it, giving her a wary glance.

   "I'm Obsidian," she said, "(y/n)'s demon. You wanted to talk to me me 5 minutes, if I remember correctly."

   "I... guess I did," I said slowly, "How long have you and (y/n) known each other?"

   "All our lives," Obsidian answered, "How long have you known Anti?"

   "All- wait. Since when are you asking question?" I asked.

   "Shouldn't I get to know if you get to know me?" she responded, "Now answer the question."

   "Same as you. All me life," I answered. I was slightly taken aback by Obsidian. She wasn't like Anti. She seemed more... comfortable in (y/n)'s body. More confident. Maybe they had some trick that allowed them to live together peacefully. Note to self: Ask (y/n) how she and Obsidian easily share a body.

   Noted.

   Not a note to you, Anti.

   "So Obsidian-" I started.

   "Call me Ob," Obsidian interrupted.

   "...Okay, Ob. Once I saw (y/n) dancing and her shadow was wearing a different outfit than she was, and Anti calls you Shadowdancer. I'm guessing that's why, but how are you able to do that?" I asked.

   "I don't know," she answered, "We've always been able to do it. We're pretty sure that it's one of my powers. Doesn't Anti have any weird powers?"

   "Not that I'm aware of," I muttered. Even when we were kids, Anti only had actual powers during October.

   Ob shrugged and sat down on the couch. She suddenly got a massive headache. (y/n) must have been trying to regain control. I sat down next to her and patted her on the back, trying to make it easier for (y/n) to come back. Her body went slack for a second, but when she opened her eyes, they were their normal (e/c) hue.

   "Did Ob burn anything down?" she asked.

   "No," I replied. Was that something that could have happened?

   "Good," she said. (y/n) sat up straight. "Anti's a real piece of work, isn't he?"

   "That's one way to put it," I muttered. We were silent for a few minutes. Eventually, (y/n) started to stand.

   "I'm gonna order a pizza," (y/n) said, "Ob taking over takes a lot of energy out of me. Want some?"

   "You seriously have to ask if I want pizza," I jokingly asked, "I thought you knew me."

   We laughed and went to grab the phone. That night I started seeing (y/n) differently. She faced Anti, got taken over by her demon, and then went to order a pizza. She acts like nothing abnormal has happened in the last few hours. I can't help but wonder what her life must have like before if this was considered normal.

A/N

Hey, so... I'm cutting the Will side plot. It still happened, but it's no longer important to the story. Just thought you should know. See you in the next chapter!