Dark's Boss

Ob's POV

   I felt like I was about to vomit when Darkiplier and I came out of the portal, but I swallowed it down. I wasn't about to give the douche-bag the satisfaction of seeing me vulnerable. I noticed that Darkiplier was only holding me with one hand, placing a device (I assume the one that opened the portal.) in his jacket with the other. This would be the only chance I get.

   I slipped out of his grip and started running away from Darkiplier. I didn't care where I was running, as long as it was away from him. I didn't get very far though. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, and I collapsed to the floor. I was still thinking clearly, but everything except my mouth was completely paralyzed.

   "Did you really think it would be that easy," Darkiplier asked as he picked me up and placed me in a chair. He didn't tie me up. That would have been a bit redundant.

   "Can't blame a girl for trying," I retorted. They are going to regret leaving my mouth functioning. 

   "My colleague happens to be very adept at making machines. You shou-" Darkiplier was interrupted by a hand covering his mouth.

   "You should watch what you say Dark," said the man that had crept up behind him, "You work for me. We wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about that. Would we?"

   "No sir," Dark replied when the man removed his hand. Dark's entire posture seemed to change when the man spoke. He became more...subservient. What kind of creature could have that much control over someone like him? 

   "Good. Now go and fetch my latest invention. I want to speak with Obsidian in private." Dark walked out of the room. I couldn't move my eyes to see it, but I heard a door close.

   The man walked into the light and I finally got a good look at him. He was about average height, making slightly taller than Darkiplier. He had short, golden-brown hair, eyes completely black except for the whites, and a smile on his face that screamed "I would gladly kill you with a chainsaw."

   "Hello, Obsidian. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Antimatter."  He paused for a moment, as if waiting for a reply.

   "Is that suppose to impress me?" I asked.

   "Perhaps not, but it should make you very, very afraid. Dark! Bring it in!" Darkiplier returned and handed Antimatter a device that was out of my line of vision. Dark quickly tied me up, but made sure that my left hip wasn't covered by anything.

   "I've heard that you can break the rules of demon powers," Antimatter replied, moving towards my side, "I've never liked a rule-breaker." A pain unlike anything I've ever felt shot through my side, and I let out a scream that I didn't even know I could make. I was unconscious within seconds.  

A/N I personally find Antimatter extremely underappreciated.