I Hate Being Tied Up

(y/n)'s POV

   (y/n)!

  (y/n)!!

   (y/n) wake up!!!

   I groaned as I regained consciousness. I was about to make a snarky retort towards Ob, but I noticed that I wasn't in my bed. I hadn't opened my eyes, but I could feel the hard chair that I was sitting in... and the rope that was keeping my hands restrained behind it. The memories of what had happened at the apartment came flooding back to me.

   Crap. 

   Oh trust me, it gets worse.

   How do you know?

   I had a little chat with our captor.

   Who is it?

   We heard footsteps in the distant, but they were steadily coming closer.

   You're about to find out.

   Joy.

   I opened my eyes and found myself in a darkly light room. The only other thing inside it was a giant machine that was glowing every color in the rainbow and then some. Unless it was right behind me, there was only one exit. 

   The footsteps became louder until a man was standing in the entryway. He had black hair and was wearing a grey suit. His eyes were piercing red. 

   "Good, you're awake," said the stranger. He smirked and walked towards the machine and turned it on. I started wriggling in my bonds. There was something about him that made me feel queasy. 

   "Who the hell are you?" I demanded.

   "My name is Darkiplier," he answered, "I apologize that we had to meet this way, but I've had move my timetable up a touch since you attempted to give Jack a message."

   "How... how do you know about," I stammered. I felt this uncomfortable itch in the back of my head. What have I gotten myself into.

   "Antisepticeye is an agent of mine," Darkiplier said in a voice as smooth as silk, "When Jack saw the message, it wasn't hard for him to put the pieces together."

   "What are you going to do me," I asked, fear coursing through my veins.

   "Nothing yet," Darkiplier replied, "I'm not going to hurt you, severely that is, until I can harness your talents. Unfortunately, I'm not quite ready yet." He paused for a moment and locked his crimson gaze with mine. "I'm terribly sorry (y/n), I have forgotten myself. After the ordeal you've gone through, you must be exhausted."

   "What are you..." I started, but before I could finish my sentence, a wave of drowsiness washed over me. "What... what are doing to me?"

   "Every demon and its host have a certain talent they possess," Darkiplier explained, "It just so that can... influence the way people think. At the height of my power, I can control their actions as well."

   I tried to tear myself away from Darkiplier's gaze, but I couldn't. My eyelids began to drop more and more until eventually I couldn't fight it anymore. Right before I lost consciousness again, a terrifying thought enter my head. I couldn't feel Ob's presence anymore. 

   "Sweet dreams."