Help In Odd Places

(y/n)'s POV

   My arms had grown weak from attempting to wiggle out of my restraints. I didn't know where I was, where Darkiplier was taking Ob, or how I could possibly stop him in time, but none of that would matter if I died in this chair. Just as I was considering trying to dislocate my shoulder I felt someone grab my arms from behind. 

   "Don't worry. I'm getting you out of here," said a familiar Irish voice. I felt the ropes drop to the floor. 

   "Jack?" I asked, my hopes rising. This must mean that we were at least close to the apartment. I changed my mind when a glowing emerald eye came into my field of vision.

   "Guess again," Anti replied, "Come on. We don't hav-" I interrupted him when I punch him in the face hard enough to make his nose bleed. I felt smug for about 3 seconds until my legs started to wobble and I collapsed. 

   "Alright. I deserved that," Anti said. 

   "Ya think," I muttered. I used the chair to help myself get up and as a crutch until my legs stopped wobbling. 

   "Look, it doesn't matter right now," Anti said, using his shirt to wipe the blood from his nose,      "After Dark left with Obsidian, he let go of his control on me. I'm only here to get you back to Jack, we split shortly before you and Ob were, and then I'm going to go stop Dark."

   "Okay... give me one good reason why should believe you," I replied.

   "I...I...I don't have one. For all you know this good be trick set up by Dark. But for four years, Dark had me under his control, forced me to do awful things He made me kidnap you for God's sake! Whether you believe or not, I'm going to stop Dark and save Ob. I'm going to make things right."

   I stared at Anti for, under normal circumstance, would have been an uncomfortable amount of time. He didn't sound like the creepy, malicious, conniving Antisepticeye I had first met. His eyes were softer, and he had this sort of vulnerability to him that the other one hadn't. I didn't have much to lose. Why not give him a shot?

   "How do you plan on finding Darkiplier," I asked. He gave me a look that was a mixture of surprise and relief in it before answering.

   "His host. After forcing him to finish the machine, and then testing it on Jack and me, Dark split himself from his host, Mark. If anyone knew where Ob was taken, it would be him."

   "Great," I replied, "How do we find him?"

   "Well I am going to free him from his cell that's nearby. You are going home," Anti answered. 

   "No I'm not," I argued, "I'm not going anywhere unless Ob is coming with me."

   "It's too dangerous," Anti countered, "It's better if I go alone."

   "What's you plan for stopping Dark?" I asked, a plan beginning to form in my head.

   "Use my teleportation abilities to punch him until he's incapacitated," he answered.

   "So that's a no. Luckily I do," I retorted.

   "Which is....?"

   "I'm not going to tell you. Then you would just take me home." Anti glared at me for a second while I stared back innocently.

   "Fine," he answered, "But you stay in the shadows. Don't let Dark see you. He will not hesitate to kill you just because you're a kid."

   "Deal," I replied, "Let's go find Mark."