The Calvary Has Arrived!

(y/n)'s POV

   Jack ran over to Ob and me and started to untie Ob. Someone came behind me and injected me with some sort of serum. After a few moments, I was able to move my body again. The person did the same thing to Ob before helping me up. I turned around to see Mark.

   "Mark?" I asked. I was more confused than ever. After Mark had told Anti and me where to find Dark and Antimatter, Anti had taken him sent him back to his house in L.A. "How...?"

   "I swiped on of Antimatter's teleportation devices before Anti sent me home," Mark explained, "I used it to go to Ireland, explained to Jack what happened, and took us here."

   "You couldn't have had better timing," I replied gratefully.

   "I'm glad," said Mark, "but it's not the only reason I came." He turned towards Dark, who was now being pinned to the floor face down by Anti.

   "What should we do with him?" Jack asked.

   "What do you mean 'what should we do with him'?" Anti shouted, struggling to keep Dark down. "Shoot him!"

   Jack raised the gun to Dark's head, but before he could pull the trigger Dark lifted his head enough to make eye contact with him.

   "Stop," said Dark. Jack immediately froze in place. Before we could do anything, Dark ordered Jack to point the gun towards Mark.

   "Antisepticeye, let go of me or I'm afraid my human counterpart will meet an unfortunate end," Dark smugly stated. Anti reluctantly let go of Dark. He stood up and brushed the dirt off of his suit.

   "Well... this didn't go as planned. I must admit that I have lost this round. However, perhaps I can get some good out of this. Jack, shoot Mark.

Ob's POV

   "You couldn't have had better timing," a voice far off in the distance said. I began to come to and quickly got my bearings back together.

   I was hidden behind (y/n) and a man that I could only guess was Darkiplier's host. The ropes binding my hands were gone, and I was finally able to move again. 

   From what I could see behind (y/n), Jack was pointing a gun to Dark's head. Dark was being pinned down by someone I couldn't see. I felt like a stone was dropped in my stomach when I saw Dark use his powers to make Jack turn the gun Dark's host.

   "Antisepticeye, let go of me or I'm afraid my human counterpart will meet an unfortunate end."

   Well that's a load of bull. 

   Dark wasn't going to let Mark go that easily. I begun to slither out of the chair as quietly as possible.

(y/n)'s POV

   Jack struggled to stop himself from shooting Mark. His entire arm trembled under the effort. But Dark's eyes began to glow brighter and Jack couldn't stop himself from shooting Mark.

   In the arm.

   I didn't stop myself from smiling a little at the loophole Jack had found. Anti didn't either. Mark ripped off the bottom of his shirt and used it to slow down the bleeding.

   Dark was furious. "This changes nothing!" he shouted. He began to almost glitch as a second head appeared that was screaming in anger. "Jack shoot Mark in the-" Before Dark could finish his sentence, he clenched over in pain. By doing this, he released Jack from his trance, and Jack didn't waste a second to put a bullet in his brain.

   Behind Dark's corpse was Ob. I was so elated to see her that it took me a minute to realize that she was on the verge of collapse. I ran over to her just in time to keep her from hitting the ground.

   "Kicked him in balls," Ob said, panting all the way through the sentence, "A little crude I'll admit, but you can't argue with results."

   I chuckled and helped Ob to her feet. Jack and Anti, and I walked over to Mark. Anti refused to look Jack in the eye.

   "We need to get out of here," Mark said, "I don't know how close this place is to anything. Someone could have heard the gunshot."

   "What about the bodies," I asked.

   "When a demon dies, their body disintegrates," Anti explained, "They will take care of themselves in a few hours."

   "What about Matt," Jack asked. "Was Antimatter still using his body?"

   "He wasn't," Mark said. "Before I was separated from Dark, I would catch glimpses of what was going on. Antimatter was the first to use the machine. Honestly, I don't think Matt even knows what's going on."

   "If that's the case, gather round everyone!" Anti proclaimed. We gathered in a circle around him and he began to conjure green energy around us.

   "When we get home Antisepticeye," Ob stated, "we are going to have a lengthy discussion. It will mostly involve a lot of shouting and me hitting you."

   The last thing I saw before my vision was engulfed in green light was Anti giving Ob a small smile.