5: Nope! And Movie Night

Chapter 5: Nope! And Movie Night.
Song: Little Toy Guns By Carrie Underwood
Quote: When you can't control what's happening challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is!

When I thought it couldn't get any worse. Kevin is his first name gave me two guards whenever he's not alone to make sure I don't escape. I may of tried to escape three times since we got back. Which was like ten minutes ago. It's been a few hours already. You can't blame me I'm bored and I need something to do so..........I pass the time by you guessed it trying to escape. A bored girl is never a good thing. These idiots don't realize that either. They think just because I have guards that I won't try to escape any more. Boy are they wrong. That will only push me to try harder-

"Are you done trying to escape?" Kevin questioned stepping into the house, shutting the door behind him. He's been "working" but do kidnappers really work? Or should I say werewolf's that kidnap perfect and normal teenagers. I'm not really normal or perfect but you get my point!

"Are you?" He questioned again. Did I forget to mention he's impatient? Or maybe that's all werewolf's? I decided to answer but I should of answered yes but instead I answered.-

"Nope!"

"Are you going to tell me your name at least?"

"Nope!"

"Your stubborn." No I thought I was a perfect little puppy that hops around to whatever people say.-of course I'm stubborn

"Yeah I get that a lot."

"Do you want to watch T.V.? You been sitting in that spot for hours. Doing nothing." I let out a small laugh and a evil smile. Or so you think. Maybe I been here planning my escape for the last hours. Or maybe I haven't. The world may never know.

"T.V. is boring. Too many ads."

"Hulu?"

"No."

"Netflix?"

"Now we're talking." He got my attention with that one single question.

"No mean girls!" He shouted as I jumped from the chair and raced to the movie room.

"Please I hate that show." I shouted back at him.

"Or orange is the new black!"

"Kill me now?"

"Okay as long as it's not those two shows you can watch anything you like." He didn't have to tell me twice. Once he got in the room I was already sitting down and had the show I loved to death on no matter how many times I re-watched it.

"What are you watching?" He questioned. Jumping onto the couch like I did not even a minute ago. Copy cat!

"Vampire Diaries."

"No! Anything but that show!"

"Pretty Little Lairs?" I questioned watching his reaction. His eyes wided as he jumped off the couch like I was poison or the show was poison.

"Okay! Okay! Fine watch the vampire stuff."

"That's what I thought." I mumbled but of course he heard and laughed. He got up and left not a second later. I would of escape but vampire diaries is more fun. I got so hooked onto the show that I didn't realize that the door opened again until he spoke dragging me out of my thoughts once again.

"I thought you would have tired to escape." Kevin added walking in with tons of different kinds of food. I got up to help him put the food down on the table. Trying to be nice for once.

"Then I remembered Vampire Diaries was so much more fun to watch then escape. Don't worry I'll try to escape later on. Right now lets watch this amazing show." Earning a chuckle from Kevin I sat down grabbing a box of Milk duds and started eating them. (Best candy on this planet by the way)

"What are you up to, Damon?" Stefan questioned his brother.

"That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot." Damon spoke as I quoted along.

"How many times have you watched this show?"

"I lost count after like twenty times. This show is the best you can ever watch. I love it!" Peaceful silence fell on us after Kevin let out a laugh while we watch the show. Laughs were shared together for awhile until my eyes started to get heavy as my head fell on Kevin's shoulder. To lazy to move I fell asleep as a million questions raced threw my mind. I felt lips on my forehead as I dozed off.

"Goodnight my beautiful mate."

Kevin Point Of View

She fell asleep watching the show. Silence fell in the room only thing that was talking was the show playing. My mind raced back to her. She doesn't trust easily. That's one thing I notice just by looking at her. she would rather run then trust. That's smart in some ways but I'm her mate I would never hurt her. She also doesn't know that though. I leaned my head against her's softly enjoying the sparks that went off between me and her.

"Alpha."

"Yes?"

"I'm going to clean this up for you. Make sure she gets some rest she needs it." My third Jared walked in.

"When are we going to tell her?" He questioned. I am dreading that day.

"I don't know. I don't want to lose her."

"You will if you don't tell her."

"I know. I know I only know her a day but I love her."

"I know Alpha." I sighed knowing for a fact that he was right. Picking her up I went to the room right across from mine. Her black hair laid spreaded out on the pillow making it like wind was flying threw her hair. Against the black comforter her skin looked paler then normal. It looked like she never been outside in her life time. . After a few minutes, I got down on my knee's kissing her forehead before getting back up again. Making sure she was alright and comfortable I went down stairs to help clean up the mess I made. Maybe one day she'll trust me. It all is a matter of time.

That's everyone that's in the story. Let me know if I forgot someone please!

1044 words