21: The One That Over Thinks It

Chapter 21: The One That Over Thinks it
Song: Runaway by Kanye West
Quote: We all have a story to tell, no one can tell you it for you.

wheendeemar sissebizz spellmoon123 spellmoon123 lulu_writing princessice47 thank you!

I know there are spelling mistakes on here but I'm also human! I think....Maybe...Let me check.

"No one escaped?" I asked questioning Jared and Ray making sure no rouges got out. Less chance of anyone hurting my angel. There is no chance in Arizona will my mate be hurt by anyone on this planet including her self.

"No one." I smiled letting out a sigh of relief as I sat back in my chair.

"Hey where is my mate?"I questioned setting back up. The last time I saw her she took her sister and came into the pack house going where? I have no clue.

"You don't know where your mate is? Wow Alpha. Your going to never hear the end of this. Did you forget she has her brother?" Ray questioned as he high fived Jared making me roll my eyes at them. Boys.

"And where is your mates right now? Did you forget I'm May's brother and Madison's friend?" Their eyes wided and looked at each other.

"Oh crap where are they?" Jared questioned. Ray looked lost.

"I have no clue. Out shopping?"

"No they went shopping last night."

"Never mind their shopping. How much can a girl shop in one week?"

"A million times?" Ray suggested making everyone laugh.

"But you need to find Luna soon."

"Don't let her hear you calling her Luna. She'll end your life faster then you can say hi." Ray warned him and he is kind of right. Evangeline doesn't really like the name Luna one bit.

"Well she's Evangeline. She is never in one place for a long time. Anyway I need to find her."

"Find who? You better not be cheating on my sister." Austin spoke throwing open my office doors like everyone else in this pack as he let them slam behind them behind them again like everyone else.

"Can you people ever open the door like normal people?" I questioned them.

"Us normal? you must be crazy or losing your mind but when you're with my sister that's normal thing to be doing."

"No I'm going to go look for her."

"You don't know where my sister is? Wow."

"You know her! She's every where."

"And she just found out she had a sister that she couldn't protect. She won't let her out of her sight. She'll be with her." He stated. He was right. Maybe brothers do come into handy sometimes.

"She needs you!" My angel's sister ran into the room. She even let the door slammed shut behind her. So it's impossible for normal people in this pack I guess.

"What happened?"

"Well we were sleeping and I woke up and her face is all red and things like that."

"She's crying."

"See I told you and what's your name?" Austin stated.

"Violet."

"Wait how are you taking it?"

"I'm doing good but Evangeline is going to take it to heart. So you need to go find her. Like now!" Getting up I ran out of the office following my mate's scent. Worry was the only thing racing threw my head. Knocking on the door softly before opening it but only to find her room empty. I don't get it her scent ends here. Where the heck did it-. Cutting off I knocked softly on my door before opening my door and suprised to see her laying down there on the bed sleeping. I stayed there standing for a few minutes before I softly started walking over and setting down on the oppiste side. My mate had tear stains under her eyes. Austin was right. She's taking it to heart.

"She's in your room, sleeping? Wow." Austin spoke popping up out of thin air. Why does he do that all the time? I thought he was a werewolf not a magic person. Violet ran and jumped up onto the bed as my mate grabbed her wrapping her up in her arms.

"I don't know but your right."

"I know my sister better then she knows her self." I don't doubt that. I don't think Evangeline knows herself.

"About what?" She mumbled still half asleep.

"I'll be going now. You can hand this one." With that Austin took off and I was left with a sleeping kid now since she tried to get some sleep again and a sleepy mate.

"Why are you sad?"

"I'm not sad."

"Angel those tears say other wise."

"I couldn't help her. I couldn't protect her."

"Angel you didn't know about her until a hour ago."

"I could have done something."

"Angel you didn't know your 'parents' would have any more kids. Even if we or you did know this then it shouldn't be our problem. Parents should take care of kids not kids take care of kids. I know for a fact that you won't let her out of your sight anytime soon."

"Kevin." She paused for a few seconds before going on. "I don't want to have to let her go. I don't want her to go into a home. I want her to stay with me. I don't want to leave her."

"I don't want to leave you, sissy." The kid spoke softly as she woke up to my angel bringing tears to her eyes. I bet they are the lightest sleepers on this planet.

"She won't leave you. She will stay with you and if you want you two can move into your own house with who ever you want. I will even help you look for a home if you want."

"I don't want to move any where without you." Her words shocked me but made me smiled so brightly that it felt like I was breaking my face.

"Of course. Anyone you want."

"Maybe a house big enough for the three of us?"

"Anything you want angel you can have. The only thing you have to do is ask." Smiling I nodded at her. Austin walked threw the door looking madder then ever.

"Your moving in with my two sisters? This I am not okay with!"

1052 words!