25: Do You Really Want To Repeat History, Austin?

Chapter 25: Do You Really Want To Repeat History, Austin?
Song: I'm Gonna Show You Crazy By Bebe Rexha
Quote: Life works in many werid ways and sometimes the only thing we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride

"So how does it feel like being a mommy to two daughters?"

"You do realize one of my daughters is our sister, right?"

"Yup! But your rasing her."

"So?"

"So she's your daugher."

"This is all to confusing."

"Do you love her like a siser?"

"No I love her like a daughter." Now I saw where this is going.

"Therefore she's your daughter."

"Life." I mumbled grabbing an apple and started to cut it. My brother was being a werido like always. Arms wrapped around my waist as sparks flew wild.

"Whatup daddy?" Austin questioned acting like he's still a teenager when he's not. I'm the only real teenager here.

"Oh my gosh Austin. Your the weirdest person here."

"Are we sure about that?" He questioned staring at me.

"Do you want to repeat history?" His eyes wided before he sped his way out of the kitchen, probably on his way to his mate. Telling her how mean I am. Then she'll tell him to get over it and he'll come back here and the process will repeat over and over.

"Want did you do?" Kevin questioned, stealing a piece of my green apple. MY GREEN APPLE!!!!! I'm sooo killing someone. Maybe it'll be Kevin or Austin. I'm thinking about it. I still have to pick.

"How are you not dead, yet?" Austin questioned walking back into the kitchen like he didn't just take off less then a few seconds ago. See what I told you.

"What do you mean?"

"She will kill anyone who steal's her green apple." Kevin froze completely.

"No I love you too much to kill you."

"What? What about me?" Austin asked in a high pitched voice. It had to be higher than mine.

"Nope." His hand try reaching over and grabbing one. Aiming my knife at his hand I went to cut him but he moved to fast.

"You see this killer!" He shrieked pointing at me.

"Okay no more knife for you, Angel." Kevin spoke taking the knife from my hands.

"You destroy all the fun."

"I'm pretty sure your brother wants to keep his hands."

"Yeah well he shouldn't of touched my green apples."

"What's going on in here?" Ray and Jared questioned coming in.

"Oh nothing big just that your Luna tried to cut my hands off."

"Where's the knife? I need it really quick." Austin eyes wided before taking off.

"I'm too young to die!" Kevin rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Your not getting it."

"I only need it for two seconds."

"Yeah to kill your brother."

"Exactly!"

"Yeah. How about No." Mumbling some werid words I picked up a apple slice and started eating one. May and Maddie walked into the room looking confused.

"Why is your brother running around screaming 'I don't wanna die' and 'I'm too young to die'?" May questioned looking behind her to see if he'll come back in.

"Because he's werid." I stated not telling her the truth.

"Because Luna-Evangeline said she's going to kill him." Jared started to say Luna but my glare fixed that.

"She would never do that." May spoke.

"She's too nice." Maddie added.

"Ask her." Ray spoke pointing at me.

"I didn't say I was going to kill him, I am going to kill him. As soon as your meanie head of a brother gives me the knife back." Shock filled their eyes before they started smiling and jumping around almost breaking every dish in the kitchen.

"I love you this way." May shouted.

"Your amazing!" Madison added.

"Girls don't you dare encourage her!" Kevin pointed at them playfully.

"Why you don't like her this way?"

"No I do but I also don't fill like chasing her around for the rest of my life and stop her from killing her brother and I hope you guys know that life means eternity."

"Yup! We know."

"You just want to keep me busy, don't you?"

"Maybe..." They dragged out the maybe making me laugh harder.

"Anyways Angel. What did he mean by again part?"

"Oh I tried to kill him with a knife when I was like five years old." I spoke as if I said it everyday.

"Sweet." Austin spoke breathless walking into the kitchen. "She doesn't have the knife any where near her." Coming over and sitting at the bar stool, he smiled.

"That way I can mess with her."

"I still have my high heel boots on." His eyes wided as he went to move back but only stopped by Ray and Jared.

"You mess with Luna and well you pay it."

"Guys your supposed to be on my side!" He howled out.

"Nah we like our life too much."

"You threw a high heel at him, didn't you?" Kevin questioned even though he already knew the answer.

"Yup!"

"Like a zillion times!" Austin yelled.

"So Austin do you really want to repeat history?"

"No!"

"What have you not thrown at him?" Thinking for a few seconds before I came up emtpy.

"I don't think I missed anything to throw at him." He laughed and shook his head pulling me into a hug. "Maybe a green apple but they're to good to waste on that thing over there."

"Hey!" Austin shouted still trapped by Jared and Ray. They made sure he couldn't take off. "I'm not a 'that thing'."

"Are we sure about that? You seem like you have a death wish every day so." I stated dragging out the so with a evil smile.

"Knife! Knife alert! Evangeline's out! Run people! Run for your life!" Austin screamed like a little girl running around the kitchen like a maniac with his hands up in the air. Making everyone laugh hard.

"Angel! I took that away from you." Kevin grabbed the knife out of my hands as he sat it on the counter on the other side of the room.

"Yes you did but I got it back."

"How?" He questioned. I moved my hands up in the air like I was amazed.

"Magic."

"No knife's for you."

"But Austin get's one? How unfair!" I pouted like a little kid.

"Yes Angel because unlike you he doesn't try to kill people with them."

"Bully."

"Killer!" Austin yelled. Kevin wrapped his arms around me again keeping me in place so I couldn't run after my brother.

"What am I ever going to do with you, my crazy little angel?" I laughed harder then before. I'm so loving life right now.

1128 words