6: Again?

Chapter 6: Again?
Song: The Middle Of Starting Over By Sabrina Carpter
Quote: If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. -Katherine Hepburn

"How the heck did she escape again!" My mate once again broke the locked window and now we have no clue where she is now.

"Alpha I sent trackers out. She's human. She can't get far." groaning out I dropped back in my chair. Waiting for news on her. They won't let me search for her for some reason. An Alpha trapped in his own office how curel. Unfair. Just because the meeting with some of my pack is going to happen in a few minutes. Dealing with the rouge problem.

"She got out, again?" My sister May questioned breaking me of my thoughts as my office door slamed shut. No matter what I do, they never shut them nicely.

"Yup and broke the window in the process." I paused before going on. "Again."

"Didn't you fix that like last night?" May questioned again.

"Yup."

"I love this girl already."

"I do too but she runs. She's scared of me."

"She's human. She'll run but I don't think she's scared of you. I think she doesn't know anything about love so she fears it. That or she fears getting close to someone." May started staring off to space.

"Why do you think she's not afraid of me but of loving or getting close to people?" I questioned causing her to laugh softly.

"Well for starters, She walked into the woods that everyone knows that is filled with Vampire's and Werewolf's." She does have a point. My sister May is around 5'7. She is very beautiful and she embraces her brown eyes and blonde hair. She doesn't let people walk all over her. She and my mate are a little too much like each other.

"So your mate keeps on running away from you. What did you do to her?" One of my warriors questioned as he stepped into the room.

"What makes you think I did something?" He gave me a really look jumping into a random seat.

"You always do something."

"Aw thank you that makes me fill really good."

"Your welcome!" He yelled happily. Completely missing my sarcastic tone.

"I was being sarcastic."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." See. This is what I deal with everyday. Everyone filled in as we started the meeting.

"So where do you think she ran to?" My sister questioned.

"Knowing her probably timbuktu."

"School?"

"No she already proved everyone wrong. She won't go back without being forced.

"Her parents?"

"When I was going to take her phone she told me she had no one to call. I think they're out of the picture." My sister lend back in her chair.

"What about the rouge problem? We need to solve it."

"Well we have a Luna problem now."

"Her name is Evangeline James." My sister spoke setting down. I didn't even realize that she left. "Her book says so." She sat it down on the table, then pushed it causing it to slide over to me. Picking the book up I opened the cover and in fact it did say Evangeline James. The doors flew open as they came in. They shoved my mate into a chair as she glared at them. Any other time I would of killed them but I just left it alone for now. She was dripping with water. Her long black hair that falls to her waist was tangled. She looked like ice and her lips were a blueish purplish color and her blue eyes seemed brighter.