19: Of Course Not

Chapter 19: Of Course Not
Song: I'm Gonna Show You Crazy by Bebe Rexha
Quote: Your can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach her to learn by creating curiosity, she will continue the learning process as long as she lives. ~Clay P. Bedford.

Thank you :) Shaya1002 GraceAvwerhota NerdQueen007 LoveBug_A shay1418 goldndiamonds gracelyn201 DayDreamerWw DearyLou I see you guys a lot. :) so thank you!!!

"You actually wore a dress!"

"Only because I was dared!"

"You could have turned down the dare."

"I'm too stubborn to do that."

"Yes you are."

"But you love me!"

"Of course I do. You drive my brother insane."

"I was born for this job."

"You were born to love me." Kevin spoke walking into the kitchen pulling me off the counter and into his lap.

"And drive you insane."

"You right about that one."

"When is Luna ever wrong?" Jared spoke running into the kitchen most likey running from Ray. I swear their worse then little kids.

"Sorry Alpha but I agree with Jared on this one." Ray spoke as if on clue. He was running after Jared so sadly I was right. Hate it when that happens.

"Sorry bro their right." She paused. "Their actually right about one thing. Oh my gosh it's going to rain."

"You guys aren't nice to me. I don't like you guys anymore." Kevin spoke like a little kid. They acted hurt, placing a hand over threw heart.

"It's okay guys. I still love you!"

"Yeah!" They danced around like kids hitting everything and almost breaking the bowls. Turning around in his lap looking straight into his eyes.

"Boom! I win!"

"What do you win?"

"Love of course!"

"Okay my crazy little mate. You win everyone's love."

"I'm not little!"

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes."

"Nope!"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"I'm going to kill you!"
"No."

"Ha I win!"

"Your smart."

"Yup!" Austin walked in and froze once he saw the two of us. Walking over slowly and he leaned over the side of the counter and smiled as if he was about to do something cruel soon. Knowing him he is...