31: The Decision

Chapter 31: The Decision
Song: Night is young by China Anna McClain
Quote: Life is beautiful. Sometimes we just have to find the beauty.

My other books I'm redoing one at a time. Just giving you guys a heads up.

Nothing was said between anyone as I thought was a answer. I known him for almost a year, and in that time I learned how to not only how to trust but also I learned one thing I thought was a lie, a fake. Turns out I have been wrong, love. He would never hurt me on purpose or anything at all. A smile slowly dropped from his face as I waited too long.

"Yes!" Cheers roared everywhere as I was picked up and spun around. Letting a giggle escape my lips. As joy filled Kevin's face.

"I love you but you need to put me down." He laughed setting me down onto the ground and made sure I didn't fall.

"Sorry but I'm so glad you said yes!" He pulled the ring out of the box and pushed it onto my ring finger.

"I didn't know you did human things like this."

"Well for you I will."

"What up now Mrs. Taylor." My brother Austin questioned walking up with Wyatt and Winter.

"Not yet Mr. I'm-on-the-top-of-my-sister's-death-wish."

"Okay Ms. I'm-going-to-be-getting-married-before-my-older-brother."

"Wait why aren't you two married yet?"

"Because we don't want to run a wedding."

"Your dieing dude." Kevin added before I could.

"By who?"

"Your mate and your sister. Guess what."

"What?" He questioned. Kevin grabbed my waiste wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm not going to stop them or my mate either."

"That's so unfair!"

"Life is unfair." Greenie added.

"I'm so glad you said yes Lun-Evangeline. I thought you were going to say no at first." Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone thought that. Smiling at Greenie as (Ray) he left with May. At least he fixed him self on the Luna thingy. Yes he's still trying to work on the Luna thingy. After almost a year, yup  I know what your thinking.

"Luna luna!" A little voice yelled as small arms wrapped around my legs. Smiling down at her I bent down so I was her height and hugged her the right way.

"Yes?"

"So you let a kid call you Luna but you won't let anyone else call you Luna." Austin questioned.

"Yup!"

"What am I ever going to do with you?" Austin mumbled.

"You can always let me go."

"What?"

"Can I please play with Wyatt, Winter, Violet, and Crystal."

"Of course you can but be careful, sweetie!" With that the five kids ran away with giggles and laughs.

"What does that line mean? Kevin what does that line mean!" Austin questioned flipping out a little bit.

"It was something she suggested when we first met each other. When I 'Kinapped' her from the brain washed school." Hey he's still saying it! Standing up as he wrapped his arms around me again as we laughed reliving the day that we met each other. We are never going to forget that moment.

"Love birds." Austin mumbled.

"Funny coming from you."

"What does that mean?"

"What it says."

"I give up on you." Austin yelled walking away from me over to his mate.

"Boom! In your face! I win!"

"You always win angel." Kevin spoke kissing my forehead, smiling down at me. I still don't like the fact that he is taller then me.

"True."

"Go mommy!" Violet and Crystal yelled giggleing like crazy, falling to the ground. Making a smile come to my lips.

"How are my grand kids going?" Mrs. Taylor and Mr. Taylor popped up out of nowhere with a smile bringing tears to my eyes. Mrs. Taylor pulled me into a hug.

"Your an amazing mom. Your going to do an amazing job when you have like ten kids."

"I'm sorry but we aren't having ten kids."

"We only have eight more to go. What's the big deal-Ow!" Kevin howled jumping back from the slap I gave him.

"What was that for?" Austin questioned popping up again. Growling out at him. "Your so mean your hitting your mate for no reason and he just asked you to marry him. What is up with you, Evangeline."

"Help! Crazy tiger lady on me! Help people!" Yes I shifted into my tiger form and jumped onto Austin again. Everyone stopped and laughed a little. Knowing for a fact that I would never hurt my own brother.

"Kevin!"

"Nope I told you I wouldn't help you."

"Come on dude I was helping you!"

"Go Auntie Evangeline!" Wyatt and Winter shouted together.

"Your my kids. Your supposed to be on my side!"

"Supposed to." Winter spoke crossing her arms across her chest. Austin looked at me again.

"See what your teaching my daughter."

"Okay come on." I was lifted off as I shifted back into my human form.

"Good."

"Not good. We already have a Evangeline running around and two mini ones and good knows how many others are on the way and my daughter can not be one of them."

"Who says?" Elizabella questioned this time. Austin's eyes wided as he quickly got up and faced his mate. He's already losing. Guys will never win when it comes to girls.

"Me."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." He spoke unsure.

"Okay in that case you can sleep outside."

"Ha!"

"But-"

"Do you wanna push it to two nights." Eliabella questioned crossing her arms across her chest. She is almost due to have her third and finally baby. Me on the other hand. I have a feeling I will have like five or six kids but NOT TEN! Heck no to that.

"No I love you honey." Yeah yeah yeah. Like that's going to get him anywhere.

"Sure." With that Austin chased after Elizabella begging even though she was joking. People were starting to leave already as Kevin and I stood watching the night come, but not before telling how proud they were of us or how they thought I was going to say no to him at first but was very glad I didn't.

"Life works in strange ways." He started.

"But life is beautiful."

"Very beautiful."

1058 words