10: Them Again

Chapter 10: Them Again
Song: Can You Hold Me By NF
Quote: If they love you to death, never die on them ~Drake

I would like to thank fangirlbookworm2005 signeiss AgressivlyCool buzzzingbeee stinson578
TheDarkShadowWriter they keep on coming up. Their comments make me laugh hard :) there's a lot of people who come up and I'm sorry I didn't get you this time but I will soon. Please enjoy :)

"Watch it young lady. We gave birth to you!"

"And I care as to why?"

"Now is that anyway to talk to your parents?"

"No I should cuss you out but I'm trying to be as nice as I can but I'm not really not winning at that right now."

"Well your coming with us now."

"No I'm not. I'm staying here with my family." This seemed to make them mad as they took a step towards me as I took a step forward making everyone that raced out here just to stand in front of me to make sure I was safe and sound seem on edge.

"Family is blood only. Not some friends that try to be family."

"Family doesn't mean blood. Who ever is there for you. That's family The one's that love you enough to kidnap you if you need it, just to keep you safe and sound. The one's that care if your alive or not. The one's that make you want to see the next day. They put a smile on your face each and every day. They make you want to laugh, make you want to take chances, make you want to live a little on the not so safe side all the time. They make you want to shoot for the stars each and every day. Tell you to chase after your dreams. They walk with you on this crazy thing called life. That makes family. The type of people that give you a shoulder to cry on. The type of people that are crazy enough to stay with you until you die. Now that's family. You on the other hand are not even close to family. You may of given birth to me but a mother is someone who should love you and a father has the job of chasing away boys. You guys don't care for anyone else but your self. Last time I checked family doesn't disown family." Finishing my rant I stepped forward as the anger rose and angry tears came flowing out like a river no matter how hard I tired to stop them.

"That was ten years ago. Get over it!" My so called father snapped not paying enough attention to every word I just said.

"Then where's my brother?"

"You're better off without him."

"No I'm better off without you two!"

"You two need to leave now!" Kevin ordered stepping in as he step forward grabbing my arm as sparks flew calming me down, I felt better when the anger fell. He tried helping me and that's all that matters.

"Not without our daughter." She started again.

"You disowned her when she was seven. You don't get another chance to hurt someone so amazing." What surprised me the most was Kevin said it. I looked at him but he faced forward not showing any sign of lying.

"I don't like your mate." Storming down the steps as Kevin let go of my arm and stepped back as everyone cleared the path, I made my way over to the so called "Parents". They just watched not daring to enter this fight.

"I don't care what or who you like. You don't have a say in my life anymore. You lost that right when you walked out that door."

"We'll always have a say in your life. We're your parents." He stepped forward like was waiting for me to back down but I'm too stubborn to back down.

"You don't earn that title. Parents are supposed to love their kids! Parents are who stay by your side and not leave them! Where's my brother?"

"Yeah well things come up."

"Nothing is more important then your own kids. Do you even know where my brother is?"

"Dead. Plus that doesn't really matter." Staring them dead in the eye I saw that they really didn't care about my brother or even me for that matter.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Because if I ever do have kids in the future, then I know exactly how not to treat them."

"Guys please get these rogues off our land."

"Rogues? As in the werewolf's who love war?" Questioning Kevin about them standing in front of me.

"Yes they are those rogues." The people that I just now noticed grabbed them as they walked away. I stared until they disappeared and hoping I would never see them ever again.

"Evangeline." Kevin spoke. I tired to dodge him as I passed by but failed. Hands reached out grabbing my arms and forcing me to face him. He looked me straight in the eyes as me ran his hands threw my hair.

"Angel just let it out. It's going to be okay." He pulled me closer planting a kiss on my forehead I couldn't hold it back anymore. I let it out. Everything that was building up. I let it go. The fact that my parents left me, that they didn't care for me anymore. That I held it into way to long. The fact that my brother is out there. The fact that I didn't know if he was dead or alive. The fact that I always do things out of fear but I do it prove people wrong. The fact that I never broke down in my life. I never cried before. Not since I lost my brother. Since they kicked him out of my life with out asking me if I was okay or not. Over all I just became okay with one big thing. Something I won't dare admit but I was okay to admit now.

"I'm scared." The sob broke out as he pulled me into a hug. I felt safe for once.

"I know and it's going to be okay. Just let it out." We stayed like that for hours. Today I learned not to be scared of the unknown.