30: The Question

Chapter 30: The Question
Song: Hard To Love By Lee Brice
Quote: Next time you want to do something and unsure about it, just ask your self is it worth it?

This book I feel like it has this chapter and another one. :( I'm so sad it's ending I want to cry so bad. :(
But it's been an amazing ride with you guys and I hope you loved the book as much as I do. Always and forever. #BornWithHisTattoo

"So how long have you two known each other?" Austin questioned jumping up onto the counter as I cut my apple into smaller pieces.

"Almost a year. Why?" I questioned. He's up to something....

"Just asking." He stated as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Your werid." I spoke putting out the facts that may or may not be true.

"Your even more werider."

"I can kill you in three seconds." I moved the knife away from the apples and into the air, pointing at Austin. Yes Kevin allowed me to have knife's again and yes I still try to kill Austin with the knife over and over again. Then I get it taken away and then few hours later my mate gives in and let's me have it again. Problem solved! Austin looked at the knife then me before he looked down and stared at the knife once again.

"No doubt that you can't."

"Glad you know." I dropped the knife into the apple again before picking up a green apple piece and started eating it.

"How can I not when you remind me everyday." He questioned sending a playful glare my way.

"Cause your a boy." I stated out the facts once again.

"What does that mean?"

"Just what I said." I added in a smirk to make him think more about it. Boys. The only people on this planet that can only use half of their brain unlike girls that use both parts of their brain. Kevin came in as he kissed my forehead before grabbing Austin's arm pulling him off the counter and onto the ground.

"Hi, Angel." Kevin smiled.

"Hi bearie."

"Bearie?" He questioned holding back a laugh at the new nickname that I came up with.

"Why do you nickname her Angel? Why not demon or she-devil-" He let out the loudest scream over jumping onto Kevin's back as Kevin stood there in shock. The knife on the other hand was stuck in the wall. A inch away from where Austin's head was a second ago.

"You see her! She tried to kill me! That knife in the wall proves it! She's-"

"What knife?" I cut off Austin as I pulled the knife out of the wall.

"Well that hole in the wall proves something?" He pointed out.

"What hole?" Kevin questioned. "I don't see nothing." He's on my side!

"That hole right-I give up!" He shouted throwing his hands in the air.

"Okay he is leaving with me."

"Are you going to kill him?" Hope filled the air as Kevin looked at me werid.

"No."

"Too bad."

"Your supposed to love me!"

"Supposed to. Key words."

"Okay I need you to look at something."

"What is he looking at?" Kevin frozed before smiling.

"Something, angel. You'll find out later tonight." A few moments passed as the room became a ghost town. In fact no one's around here. That's werid usually everyone's running around and wait here they come.

"Mommy come with us please." My daughter spoke running into the room with Violet. For some reason they both call me mommy now even though Violet is classified as my sister but I also love her like a daughter. The girls reached up and each grabbed each of my hands pulling me out of the chair.

"Where are we going baby girls?"

"No where." Crystal song out.

"Some where." Violet stated smiling up to me as we were pulled into the woods. A path was created with lights shinning everywhere. The pack was lined up along the way with smiles forming.

"What's going on?" I questioned looking around as the two girls let go of my hands.

"I have something to tell you." Kevin spoke standing in the middle of the woods. We are the only two here in the middle and everyone else was in a straight line. Crystal and Violet ran over and joined Winter and Wyatt.

"Did you kill someone?" Laughs formed everywhere including a laugh from Kevin as he spoke.

"No not yet."Key word yet.

"As long as it's you killing Austin I'm okay."

"Hey! That is so unfair!"

"Ha!" Violet laughed out.

"No you love him and would die without him."

"I would?" Questioning Kevin as Violet and Crystal ran off and stood next to Kevin instead.

"Actually I need you to listen." Nodding at him as I crossed my arms across my chest and waited.

"We known each other for almost a year now." He paused before a smile broke out on his face.

"In that time I have gotten to know the nicest but very crazy mate of mine. Even though we also have two daughters that we couldn't raise since birth but can now, you are the most amazing mother on this planet. Sorry mom."

"It's okay keep on going." Mrs. Taylor yelled out making everyone laugh including me.

"Your stubborn and beyond beautiful. Remind me not to mess with you." He added earning a few laughes from everyone he stepped until we're face to face.

"You can do anything and everything you ever wanted and your amazing at everything all the time." Confuesd as to what this was going I went to question him but was stopped by Kevin's hand that he placed on my lips.

"I will love you always and forever. I have been in love with you since I first met you when you were looking for me. The moment that I realized I would never let you go. That I would chase you to the ends of the earth to bring you back."

"I love you, Angel."

"I love you to and your not easy to love but-"

"I know but Sh." He got down on one knee and opened a box up.

"So Evangeline Winter James will you do the most amazing thing ever and marry me?"

Cliff hanger :) again. Love you guys! 1064 words

 Love you guys! 1064 words