24: Meeting Her

Chapter 24: Meeting Her
Song: How far I'll go
Quote: We all have a story to be told, No one can tell it for you.

Thank you ShareeWashington6 K4221E israellopez874 ISHIPBUTCHERCUP Crystal_Beilig londonbabe_14 okoklilo itsyogurldee amazingsky14

"Crystal." Nate spoke getting down, sitting on his knee's so he's the same height as her. So he scared her less. He pointed up to Violet and I and looked back at her.

"This is Evageline and Violet. That one is Kevin. Their the family that's going to take you in. They want to help you." Crystal's hair reminded me of the sun. It's a really pretty blonde and her eye color matched my ocean blue eyes but her's wasn't light. She was as small as Violet. So she had to be around the same age as her. I looked down at Violet and softly handed her over to Kevin. What suprised me was she wasn't crying, just watching me. Making sure I didn't walk out of her sight. I softly walked over to her as I sat down so I was her height now and Nate backed up a little. She looked at me for a few moments as the room didn't move. You could hear a pen dropping because of nothing said. She started crying as tears started falling from her eyes as she threw her arms around me. Hugging back, unsure of what I was to do. She pulled back a little to look in my eyes before she questioned me. Her question hit home.

"Are you going to be my mommy?" I knew my answer to her question but I looked up to Nate, Rose, and Kevin to see what my opinions are.

"You can if you want to and if you don't want to just say no." Nate stated wrapping his arms around Rose. As Rose lended back into his chest she smiled at Crystal.

"Kevin?"I questioned unsure.

"I'm okay with whatever you want, Angel." I turned back to Crystal. Something changed about her in just a little time. Hope. Her eyes were brighter then over and hope filled them.

"Only if you want me to. I would love to." A smile broke out on her face before throwing her arms around my neck.

"Am I going to have another sister, sissy?" Violet questioned. Making everyone laugh at her question.

"It doesn't work that way but yeah you can say that." Kevin answered.

"Well I want to meet her." Kevin sat Violet down as Crystal unwrapped her arms as they stood staring at each other. Standing up I made my way over to Kevin to see what the two girls would do.

"You know you girls are weird." Austin spoke with Winter in his arms.

"And you boys aren't?"

"Guys." He corrected

"Woman."

"But-"

"Put down Winter."

"Why?"

"Do it, baby. I wanna see how they act." Elizabella spoke coming out of thin air. Austin followed threw setting Winter down as she made her way over to the two girls. They stood in a circle just looking at each other.

"What are they doing, Evangeline?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"You're a girl."

"So?"

"You should know this."

"How about I kill you? I know how to do that." The girls threw their arms around each other and giggled.

"You girls do weird things." Kevin decided to speak for the wrong team. Stomping on his foot causing him to jump back howling in pain catching Nate's and Jay's eyes.

"What? I didn't do anything." They rolled their eyes with a playful smile they turned and looked at the three new best friends.

"The sound of your howling mate begs to differ." Austin added.

"Do you want to be killed by your sister?" Elizabella questioned her mate.

"No."

"Then I suggest you stop if you like your life even just a little bit." I love this girl. The howling stopped as arms wrapped around my waist.

"Why are you being a meanie to me?"

"Because your on the wrong team."

"You know I love you."

"Yeah yeah yeah."

"Dude that isn't going to work." Nate spoke. Finally a guy with common sense. I thought I would never meet one that had any.

"What? It won't?"

"Nope!" All three of us spoke together.

"You're not the smartest if you ask that aloud." Jay added. Ha! Five vs. two. We're winning! The three girls were now setting down in a circle giggling and talking like teenagers would just minues the boys part. They are not going to have any boyfriends any time soon. Just saying.

"So little killer." Austin started. "Are you going to let your daughters date any time soon?"

"Nope! Not in a million years. Are you Mr. I-wanna-die-today-by-my-sister?"

"Heck to the no." Waiting for Kevin to say something about the word heck but he didn't. I turned around and looked him in the eye.

"He said the heck word but yet you didn't get on him." He smiled at me before he bent down and kissed my forehead. Don't you dare say anything! I'm not that short!

"No because I do that to you only."

"What the hec-"

"No cuss words."

"I give up!" I threw my hands up in the air adding in the sighing.

"I love you." Kevin stated trying to kick my 'mad-ness' away but then again acting come's in hand a lot.

"Yeah I'll show you love."

"Dude your dying by your Luna." He stated on my side I'll let it pass this time. Since he's the only one that can see who's dying today and who's not.

"Nope! She loves me too much."

"Are you sure about that?"

"You won't kill me, Angel. Will you?"

"I don't know yet maybe." I stated smiling up at him.

"Crap." The rest of the day was spent like this. Playful fighting as we watched the girls. I have two daughters now. One mate. I'm a aunt to two kids soon to be three. Winter, Wyatt, and I hope not another kid that starts with a W. My brother has a mate and I try to kill him everyday but I have a mate now that stops me each and every time. That is wow. Never thought this day would come. I know one of them is my sister but I love her like a daughter. Life works in crazy ways.

1074 words