'11'

A/n: I'm changing the title n' cover art (still by me and Sans is tiptoeing). It just doesn't seem relevant to what I'm planning for the story anymore. (Also, changed your age and Sans' age to 17 and 19—see differences in |1| BUT THAT DOESN'T DIRECTLY MEAN Y'ALL ARE GONNA FUCK! Maybe..) Hope y'all have a good time (totally not an UF reference).

Sans' POV

It's very quiet, all I can hear is her breathing. I hum the start of one of the songs I heard from the surface to take my mind off what I just saw.

(Play song now) (At first, I only saw Maroon V's version, but I just had to add in the search the word 'sans'. Then I found that video. No, no, not a genocide timeline. Just for effect. [Sans=Italics, You=Underlined, both=Bold]

I ball my left hand into a fist like I'm holding a mic.

"Come with me, and you'll be in a world of pure imagination..."

"Take a look and you'll see into your imagination.."

"We'll begin with-a spin.. trav'ling in a world of my creation.."

"What we'll see will defy.."

"..explana-tioon...." I can feel shuffling on the couch.

"If you wanna view paradise, simply look around and view it.."

"Anything you want to do it.. wanna change the world?"

"There's nothing to it.." A voice adds. I look to my right, she's sitting upright and she sang with me. I just continue the song.

"There is no life I know.." "to compare with pure imagination.."

"Living there you'll be free if you truly wish to be..."

She's smiling, blushing even. I feel my face heat up. "You know this song?" "It's one of my favorites actually..."

"If you wanna view paradise, simply look around and view it.. Anything you want to do it.. Wanna change the world? There's nothing to it..." Our voices sync, creating an almost heavenly tune.

"There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination.. living there you'll be free if you truly wish.."

"To... be....."

I mentally cringe about what I'm gonna say.

"You gonna tell me your name or can I just call you Mine?" She blushes more. "It's Y/n." So her name is Y/n. "Ok. Well, you have a grea—" The upstairs door slams open, followed by a small human and a tall monster crashing down the stairs.

"OH! W-WELL THE DOOR WORKS!" "Y-Yeah, it totally works! Aside from the part where the lock doesn't hold a lot of weight, it works!" They laugh nervously.

Eavesdropping. Great. They heard me singing. No, wait, let me rephrase that. They heard us singing.

"Pap, you wanna cook spaghetti for Frisk? She must be very hungry." I winked at Y/n. "OH, OF COURSE SANS! DOES THE BIG HUMAN WANT SPAGHETTI TOO?" "Hmm.. Sure! And it's Y/n." "OK THEN, HUMAN Y/N! COME ON, FRISK! YOU CAN HELP ME COOK!" They run into the kitchen.

I reach for the remote and turn on the TV, flipping through channels. All just the pink toaster. Then I stop flipping at the news channel. "LOCAL SNOWDIN RESIDENT SANS.. (What's his last name? What do you mean..? Ugh, nevermind) LOCAL SNOWDIN RESIDENT SANS PUTS ON A STAND-UP COMEDY ACT AT GRILLBY'S AND IT HAS HUNDREDS OF VIEWS ONLINE MAKING IT VIRAL!" "Woah. Your performance was recorded?" "Apparently.."